Summer

"Ugh this day will never end" I said to Allie "well considering everyday ends.." Said Allie, "I really hate you sometimes" I giggled.she smiled. Allie and I have been friends since middle school, we get eachother. She really understands what being a fangirl feels like, well that's because we both are, anyways it's the last day of school and next years we'll be seniors. It's odd to think how far we've come. Finally the bell rang and Allie and I rushed out the school for a long summer ahead. "Maddie" I heard a fimiliar voice call out and I looked at each other knowing who the voice came from. "hi Jackson" I said a bit annoyed yet firm. "hey, I'm I was wondering if maybe you and I could go out sometime soon, maybe tonight?" I just looked over and said "sounds great!" he looked exited and hopeful "but matts having a follow spree on twitter tonight, and I really need my 6/12 you know hah" I said awkwardly he looked disappointed but to be honest I didn't really care. Jackson was just the school jock that always had girls waiting for him wether to date or to get out of the bathroom. honestly I had no clue why he liked me, all the girls in the school love him and I don't,so why me. maybe he's trying to prove something. like maybe he can feel more confident about himself if EVERY girl in Creekside high loves him,but I don't know.

I got on the bus talking to Allie she always talking about Jacob and her experience I get annoyed but I know how much it means to her. "Jacob is so pretty in person" she said smiling and looking down at her thighs. I just smiled at her "do you think..Nevermind" I said quietly. "seriously, Maddie you know I fucking the when people do that, just tell me" "Do you think I'll ever meet Matt?" I said a bit sad and hopeful. "well yeah..i mean even if he doesn't come to ohio I'll honestly drive you to meet him." she says "you would really do that?" it say happy "and get the tickets" she laughs

My phone goes off I look from my laptop to my phone and I see Jackson texted me about 5 or 6 times. I shrugged the messages and looked back at my laptop then my phone went crazy and I ignored it at first "oh my gosh tell Jackson to chill" says Allie "he's fucking crazy " I said then I realized the notifications were from twitter. "ALIIE OHMYGOD" "WHAT!?" "MATT TWEETED ME!" "ARE YOU SERIOUS" "YES" we went back and fourth. I was shaking and screaming and all the sudden my phone froze from all the notifications.

I hope you like my first chapterrr

This is made for my best friend Maddie

And yeah I'm sorry I suck I know.