Him

I watched the way kian moved when he drove. We were on our way to his house, I was nervous because I've never met any of his roomates. I heard that they were chill and funny. as we arrive he looks over an says "they will love you" and smiles I love how he just knows how I'm feeling without me saying a word. He takes his keys and opens the large door, the house is big and beautiful. "IM HOME!" screamed kian. "HI FAGGOT" I heard a guy say then chuckle. I see a guy with curly dark brown hair with a bit of blonde but not bright blonde come up to me. "hi I'm jc" I kept looking at the way his hair swooped perfectly above his forehead. "hi I'm Maddie " I say with a smile "I know" he says looking at kian "you know?" I say "kian never shuts up about you" he gives kian a straight face and kian blushed. "Hey jc can youuu..." a beautiful blonde girl says walking up to jc and I "ohh.. I don't think I know you." She says pointing at me I smile and say "hi I'm Maddie" I say and give a cute quick smile "ohhhh your maddie, your right kian she is beautiful, oh and hi I'm lia." "Well we re about to film said kian" thousands of thoughts went through my head when he said "film" ' What kind of film! why did he want me to do!? was he a pornstar!' but I didn't say a word I just kept my mouth shut and took Kian's hand and walked to his room. " I'm a youtuber" kian says "oh really!'" I say with relief "yeah,its easy just follow my lead' "ummm okay" I say confused I sit down next to him an pretty much do what I've seen other youtuber a do. I wondered how many subscribers he had "hey guys, it's kian."he says shifting his hand off hi head like a solider would. "And I'm here with the lovely" he says putting his arms around my shoulder. "Maddie" I say with pizzazz hands kian looks at me and we both laugh. "so yesterday I told you guys to send in some questions... and this is the boyfriend girlfriend tag I know I've done this already but why not do it again." "so I'm your girlfriend now" I say with a smirky laugh, "yep" he says taking out his phone. "so I decided not to be basic and do a regular boyfriend girlfriend tag but, whenever you get a question wrong, you get to tweet of their phone. "oh god" I said. he read through the questions and we both had new tweets, we tied. "So yeah I hope you guys liked this video and give this a big thumbs up" I put my thumbs up and then wiggled them freon up to down up to down. "I love you guys. and bye." he says covering the camera. "Well that was fun" I say. he looks over and just chuckles. He gets up while I'm on my phone, and picks me up and I wrap my legs around him, he starts to lean in and he slowly pressed his soft lips on mine when we pulled out from the kiss he says "I love you maddie"

" I love you too kian"

Aye guys I hope you liked it even though it sucked lol bye.