Shops

Maddies pov.

"No, no all I'm saying is that 'jacobs what's the point of following if you don't dm me after' you know" Allie says I just say "yeah, I know" I said turning into pacsun. "ohhhh, I like this" i say speed walking to a pair of doc. Martins I picked them up. and walked up to a tall guy turned backwards with a beanie on he turned around hey do you have these in size 6 I said tapping on his upper right shoulder. he turned around to see a straight toothed smile and he said "I'll head to the back" I pulled out my money and waited for him to come back with my new shoe. He came back and I paid for them and walked out. head down to my phone, I was walking then I dropped my phone and it slid across the tiled floor I ran up to see a blonde head crunched down picking it up I noticed a streak of faded blue in his messy yet perfected hair "MADDIE" he says "Oh hiii" I didn't have a password on my phone so I see him slide across my screen and go to my contacts he put his number on with an alien emoji but I didn't see the name he handed it back and said "text me sometime" and smirked an walked away.

As I unlocked my phone I scattered through apps and went to "contacts" I scrolled through and looked for an unfamiliar name but I didn't find any. I noticed an alien emoji and clicked on it the name read "kian👽" .

😏 I hope you like the new character everyone.