Tracks

Maddies pov

My eyelids fluttered slowly as the loud noise of my alarm clock went off. I slammed my hand on if annoyed I checked my phone I had a text from kian and Allie, I read Kian's first slowly unlocking my phone I read

Meet me by Reds

I typed slowly, agreeing to be there in 30 mins. I checked into allies text and read

Hey I'm in ur kitchen with jc waiting for u to wake up lmao, he's making me waffles so ya just saying.

I laughed and walked in to the kitchen to see then laughing, it was quite cute the way she laughed down when she laughed around jc, and he looked at her like they way he looked at lia...lia! wait I need to chill they are just laughing. I walked up "where's my waffles" I said laughing. Allie handed me a plate of two waffles and we all sat down laughing and talking "hey I got to go soon kian wants me to meet him at Reds" reds was the neighborhood restraunt, I threw my plate in the sink and went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and straightened my long brown hair, I then walked into my room and put on a pair of high waisted shorts a tank top and a flannel then I slid on my vans, said goodbye and started walking.

I open the bright red doors to see kian on his phone then looking up at the door he stands up "maddie!" "kian" I say giggling "you want something to eat before we leave?" kian says shifting his position, "no that's fine" I say with a no teeth smile. " are you sure we will be gone for awhile" he says with a little smirk , "positive" I say laughing. His big hands gropes mine an he leads me out the door. "so where are we even going?" I say out of curiosity. "somewhere" he smirks my question off he takes a big gap before saying the second part if his answer "I hope you are up for a walk" he says and looks at me. "ugh kian walking" I say tiredly "AWH you poor thing would you want me to hold you?" He said jokingly while making a pouty face. " Yes actually" I stop cross my arms and pop my chin up. He picks me up laughing "well okay" "kian I was only joking" I could feel his smile. He held me like I was nothing and before I knew it we were by a fence with barbed wire. kian put me down it was a bit darker now he took my hand and led me to the other half of the fence "go through that hole" he says "umm okay I slowly go through so now I'm on the other side he follows closely behind. we walk together and talk I see tracks I look at him and he smiles. He picks something up but I couldn't tell what it was. "Here put these on"

Old running shoes, why would I need old running shoes? but without a word I slipped them on and he did so.

All the sudden a loud roar from a comes from nowhere, I see lights night lights I winch my eye only to see a train kian runs "what are you doing!" I scream over the loud train "run Maddie" all the sudden we catch up to a whole bunch if people running, and the train passed and they were jumping onto the train! did kian expect me to get on this train!? "pick it up Maddie" kian says loud "djkjvcsdfvklug" is basically all I remember saying. He jumps on and I'm left running he puts his hand out my heart is racing and I reach for his hand trying to keep up. Our fingers touch and I'm almost there I get this sense of being proud I guess. Then a rock out of nowhere makes me stumble and I am on the ground and the box of the train is ahead, but I wasn't raised to give up. I ran faster than I ever have before and I say kians worried face turn to a smile he reaches out and I grip his hand so tight. and he pulls me on. I smile and lay on the wooden floor arms spread out panting heavily kian smiles. "you did it" "ah yeah..i guess I did.." I say slowly breathing heavy between words. "so why did we do this" I say tuning my head quick towards him "oh this.. This was to get you started." he laughs and I sit up and put my head on his shoulder "so more of this!?" I say exhausted "more of this" kian says. I laugh and close my eyes and drift off to sleep on that boxed wooded train.