Bestfriend

Maddies pov.

My eyelids felt heavy and I tried to lift them up off of the bottom of my eye when I lift them I wipe my eyes and look around me. a hospital bed,I'm in a hospital bed I look up to see ceiling tiles , white room. I look over my shoulder and see a brown curtain hanging from the ceiling I slowly sit up and feel tugging on my arms I look down to see stitched patches across both my arms, suddenly I remembered what happened and closed my eyes and tried not to cry. I gripped the brown curtain and slid it towards the wall. I see a girl laying there.motionless. brown hair an looked cold I stepped closer. and dropped my shoulders and leaned over the bed and started crying. it was Allie, I imagined the heartbreaking moment of our parents both in this room looking at there children. crying. I stand up and stare at Allie. Kian walks in, I hadn't talked to kian in a long time. "maddie" he says slowly and quietly I looked up but I don't look at him. he runs and hugs me tight.i don't hug back I still stand with my arms down staring at the wall I look down at Allie, close my eyes and finally hug back. My shoulder got warm and wet, kian was crying. "kian I'm okay." I say slowly "Maddie, please tell me why" "why what?" I said pulling out if our hug.

"Why did you do that to yourself"

He said referring to my arms. "Kian I honestly can't put it into words, there's something about me not even I understand and I need to figure it out." I say. He just stares at my eyes, before I can say another word his soft lips are pressed on mine and he takes his long fingers and presses them on each side if my face. I grab his hands and we kissed for what feels like forever.

Three weeks later.

Kian's pov.

"Maddie are you exited?"

"We'll obviously"

It's quite cute, the smart ass she is, it's cute. he put he hands under her frail thighs and gets jumpy and smiles. I look over and admire her.

When we got to the hospital, she runs out of the car and busts through the doors and runs towards room 122, It was hard to keep up with her and she has shorts legs and mine are long and I was surprised about who fast she ran and I saw a brunette girl I'm a hospital gown shoot herself out the door frame and jump on maddie.

Allies pov.

Two days after she wakes up

I get on my phone and click on iMessage and see a message sent from Maddie. Sent the day I fell, I read to myself "I love you allie, I mean it" I smiled an decided to surprise her and text back, she didn't know i was "awake" yet. I typed fast "I love you more Maddie❤️" I smiled from ear from ear. and relaxed my body and waited.

Maddies pov.

"OHMYGOD KIAN"

"WHAT!"

"ALLIES AWAKE"

I rushed to loans car and he got in right after me and we were on our way to the hospital. after a few conversation with kian I ran in the hospital and rushed to room 122 and I saw a girl with a white hospital robe on and she tackled me. tears ran down my face faster than ever before. he was crying too we both fell to the floor and I heard 5 quiet words "I missed you best friend" I squeezed harder and we both pulled away and laughed wiping away our tears. "When you do get out?" I say "three days" she said happily.