Allie

I sat in my room sitting just thinking. I sit in silence trying not to cry. I get on my phone and decide to text allie. I know she won't answer but I don't know. "I love you allie, I mean it" I type slowly knowing I can take my time. I read the text and send it. I read it over and over. I scroll through our conversation we had before the accident.

I couldn't do it my best friend might die and I didn't say goodbye... I couldn't hold it in anymore, hot tears flood down my red face and I throw things across the room. I walk into my bathroom and look in the mirror my reflection was horrifying. my hair was a mess, mascara ran down my face, and bits of hair got stuck in my tears. I chuckle at how dumb I must look "what the hell, I need help" I whisper to myself I put my hands on the counter of my sink and stare, I stare and cry.

How could my life be so good then so bad so quick. I didn't want to be here without my best friend.

I smash my fist into the mirror and whisper "I love you Allie" with spit stringing from my top teeth to the bottom of my jaw. I looked down at the shattered glass in the sink and I pick it up and examine it. I looked from my wrist to the glass my wrist to the glass. I slash the glass across the side of my wrist I start to bawl my eyes out, I cut deeper and harder. I start to cry so hard that I shook and my knees shivered. After about 20 large slashes about 10 on each arm. I say on the toilet and lay my arm out on the counter if the sink. my tears hot, like I was waiting for them to steam right off my face hot. I shook up and down and try to control my breathing. my chest up down up down up down each time faster an faster. I stood up fast and reached in my cabinet, and took out my pain pills. I shook four out onto my hand took a deal breath and shoved them down into the back of my mouth. I was only supposed to take two, for pain, but this pain couldn't be fixed with two but four.

I lay on the tile floor and stare up to the ceiling without thinking. suddenly my eyelids closed and I snook away to neverland.

Hai guys it's the author sorry my chapters are so short I want to leave suspense at the end of chapters :-)