Kian❤️

Kian's pov.

Why hasn't she texted me maybe I'm not good enough

Maybe I came off to strong

Maybe she likes brunettes

Maybe she's too good for me I say to myself. I mean she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen! with a perfect smile, hair long and brown with a perfect wave an eyes you could stare at all day. no wonder she didn't like me her standards were probably higher than the price of Connors Starbucks drink. I laid on the roof above jc's room. And thought about Maddie...man she is beautiful. I looked at my phone to see texts from Youtubers wanting to collab but I shrugged their texts off im focused on Maddie. I heard my phone beep and buzz probably a million times before she texted me " haii kian☺️" I read out loud it saved her contact as "Maddiiee😏" and texted back saying "hi Maddie, how are you? Maybe it wasn't me. but she made me seem like a better me.

Maddies pov.

I typed slowly debating on what to text kian and simply said "I'm good💁 thanks for asking, wbu" and I pressed the send button. suddenly I get a text from mrs. Mae she seems worried. "Maddie make your way over to the hospital right away" I was very confused and scared but I rushed to the car and I was off to the hospital I heard Kian text back but this was more important than kian. I got there and saw mrs. Mae in the waiting room in tears. I walked up to her and asked "what's wrong?!" She just gave me the room number and I rushed over to room 122. I slowly walked in and saw it. My best friend Allie laying down in the hospital bed. alone. blue looking. I covered my mouth and noes with my hands. and walked up to her my hand shaking I touched her head. I asked the doctor what happened to Allie, he answered with "she fell down the stairs and her head got shook around.(as I said before Allie doesn't talk about it much but she can't move around as much as normal because her head.) I asked when would she get out of the hospital and the doctor starred at me I started crying harder and shaking more. "allies in a coma. And we have no clue when she will come back.." I starred at her then back at the doctor then back at her then the doctor I did this until I realized I might never get to see my best friend ever again. My tears turned hot and I yelled at the doctor "YOU MEAN TO TELL ME MY BEST FRIEND IS DONE WITH, DONE FOR?!" "Ma'am we will do what we can.." "DO WHAT YOU CAN?! THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAID TO HER SISTER! YOU WANT HER MOM TO LOOSE HER ONLY CHILD LIKE SHE LOST HER FIRST ONE?, HUH?" I dropped into a chair to regain myself "I'm sorry for their loss" he says "yeah I guess that's what happens when people get heartless doctors like you" I saw and storm out.