Prologue

North West unpopulated area of Iceland. It was a remote fishing village where a storm was brewing as the rain swept and the sea raged as the light house Keeper Tom Curry held down the slaps of the windows when he suddenly spotted something by the sea edge, a woman with blonde hair and a silver scaly suit laid motionless.

He grabbed his torch and walked a little closer to see clearly.

"June Verne once wrote: Put two ships in the open sea, without wind or tide, it will come together."

Tom walked closer as he saw her and he then went into the sea shallow and picked the woman up bridle style and headed to the lighthouse.

"That's how my parents met. Like two ships destined for each other."

Tom kicked the door open and went in as Tom laid the woman on the table.

"We are something else. Try our new features." Then the lights went out when the woman let out water from her lungs.

"It's okay. It's okay." Tom said to her.

The woman looked to the smiling Tom as the woman suddenly grabbed Tom by the throat and lifted him up. "Easy, easy, easy. You weren't breathing." Tom said to her calmly as he struggled to breath as the triton was held to his throat threateningly.

Suddenly the lights came on and the woman looked to the telly that showed a submarine coming out of port underneath the sea. Suddenly the woman chucked her trident at the telly smashing it. The dog whined as he quickly got out of the way and the woman suddenly stumbled from the wound on her side.

"They were from different worlds." The woman collapsed and Tom helped her from falling to the ground. "But life, like the sea, has a way of bringing people together."

Tom carries the woman to the couch and covered her with a blanket.
....

The woman open her eyes as she spotted Salty next to her on the chair and she got up and Salty whined slightly. She looked around and looked to her wound to see it was taken care of.

She then saw the fish and she grabbed one and then ate one. However, Tom was looking shocked and in disbelief. "Um...I was going to make you some eggs." Tom said as the woman sucked the last of the fish tail into her mouth. "Just don't eat my dogs okay?" Tom said and Salty ran out of fear.

The woman backed away as Tom came. "It's okay. It's okay. I made tea." Tom said and showed her as he blew on it. "Come on, try it. It'll make you better." Tom said.

The woman took a sip and looked decisive.

"So, um, who are you?" Tom asked her.

"Atlanna." Atlanna said to Tom. "Queen of Atlantis." Atlanna said and motioned as Tom looked to her.

"Wow. I'm Tom. Keeper of lighthouse. Huh." Tom said as Atlanna smiled.

And so she stayed with Tom Curry, within the winter seasons as she looked from the lighthouse at the snow as Tom wrapped a blanket around her.

"She fled an arranged marriage, left her whole world behind."

"But in my father's lighthouse she found something unexpected. And my father found the love of his life."

Atlanna kissed Tom.

And later on they were expecting a child and a daughter was born as they didn't know what to name her.

"Category 4 hurricane 'Arthur' is due to make landfall sometime after..." The newsman said as Atlanna carried her daughter.

"You know, how about Amy?" Tom suggested a name for his daughter.

"After the French?" Atlanna said to him as she sat down.

"It means be loved. She's a queen, isn't she?" Tom said to that one.

"She's more than that. She's living proof our people can co-exist. She can reunite our worlds one day." Atlanna said to that one as she held her daughter as she kissed her head as they looked to the camera to get their picture taken.

...

When Amy was a couple of years old Atlanna told Amy of the legends of Atlantis.

"And the trident could only be wielded by the strongest Atlantean. And it gave the King Atlan mastery over the seven seas. It made him so powerful that the ocean itself became jealous, and sent a terrible earthquake to destroy Atlantis. Oh, down it fell to the bottom of the ocean. But, legend has it that one day a new king or queen will come who will use the power of the trident to put Atlantis back together again."

Salty started barking. Suddenly an explosion of the wall came. "Tom, take her." Atlanna said giving Amy to Tom and he took her.

Atlanna got up though and looked. Atlantean's. One smashed through the door as dad placed Amy down at the side of the cabinet.

The Atlantean's stepped on the photo of when Amy had a photo of Atlanna and Tom as Amy began crying.

"Queen Atlanna, by authority of King Orvax, you're ordered to return to Atlantis." The Atlantean said to her.

"Atlanna!" Tom shouted.

"But Atlanna's memory is long. And it's king who refuses to let her go."

Atlanna breathed as she fought against the Atlantean's flipping over and destroying the suits. "Tom, my weapon!" She shouted as she couldn't allow them to get to her son or daughter as she fought stabbing Atlantean's with her trident and flipping over the sofa as the Atlantean's shoot, as she slammed one on the door frame and then back down it fell. She threw the sofa slamming the Atlantean on the fire place and then turned around as she threw her trident at the last one who came behind Tom and Amy.

And Atlanna knew that Orvax would not give up without her being at his side as Queen, and so, they headed down the next day at sunrise to the dock.

"Their two worlds were never meant to meet. And I was a product of love that never should have been.

"You don't have to do this Atlanna, please." Tom said to Atlanna as she held Amy close.

"No. They will always find me. Next time, they will send an army. I have to go back. It's the only way to save her." Atlanna said. "To save you." Atlanna said. "Where I come from the sea carries our tears away."

"Not here. Here you feel 'em. I will return to you when it's safe. One day right here, at sunrise we'll be together again." Atlanna said to Tom as she kissed him. "You stay strong my little princess. I'll always be with you." She said to Amy. "Don't let her forget me. Hm?" She said to Tom.

Tom nodded as Atlanna went and dived into the sea as Tom held Amy close to him.