Atlantis's warning

I was driving back home as I felt agitated by the woman. Why did Vulko send her? Why did Vulko believe in me? As I drove I heard the birds screeching and flying away. I turned as dad was asleep when I saw it.

A giant wave was approaching the shore. It was tipping ships over as I looked in disbelief and shock and only one name came...Orm. The ships crashed in the rocks smashing them as I placed my foot down to try and get away, I'll be fine but my dad wouldn't be.

The waves tumbled as the crept closer as I tried to go faster. Rocks came up from the road as everything was destroyed in its path. But the truck wasn't fast enough as war turned over the truck, as water came and I was hit with a pole sending me away from the truck and dad.

I went zooming as I knocked the pole away as I swam smashing things as they came. "Dad! Dad!" I shouted as I spin avoiding the debris in the water and my anger was rising with fury. "Dad!" I smashed a car as I sped.

I saw a water bubble and I went in it to see the woman from before controlling the water, I could do that but I don't want too. It's rare apparently but I didn't want everyone to know.

She smiled and I ran to the truck. "Dad! Dad!" I shouted hoping with everything I've got that he survived. If not...hell has no fury like a woman scorned. I ripped the door off and threw it as I dragged dad out of the truck to the ground. "Pops!" He wasn't breathing. "Pops!" The water went to normal as the woman came. "Come on." I begged doing chest compressions. "Come on. Come on. He's not breathing." I said to the woman.

"Move! Let me help." She said placing her hand above my dad and her hand glowed as water came out of his mouth as I realised what she's doing.

"Come on, Pops." I begged when suddenly my dad spluttered water ending the effects of the woman's as he coughed. "Oh!" I said helping him sit up and I hugged my dad. "You know, I don't even know your name." I said to her as I looked to her.

"It's princes Y'mera xebella challa. You may call me Mera." Mera said and I nodded that was one hell of a mouth full.

"Thank you, Mera." I said as I was grateful that my dad was alive.

Mera went walking and I was with dad as I then turned to see the destruction that one swept did. My anger was rising due to that killed people...I know it did as I heard alarms.

"Dear god." Dad said and I watched with shock.

"This was Orm's doing. The worst is yet to come." Mera said and my anger sky rocketed. There won't be any worst. This is it. He's really wanting me to fight, isn't he? And I felt dad and Mera looked to me. I knew what I had to do.

........

The next day it was all over the news and radios.

"There's a flash flood warning..."

"90% of the buildings have been destroyed...."

"Unprecedented sites from all over the world today..."

It showed places on the news with houses collapsed. Battle ships on the beaches with smoke rising from them with fires.

"Were seeing warships and trash washed up by massive waves...."

"These extraordinary scenes of coastlines daily use of waste..."

"Governments stated emergency in multiple counties...."

"Decades of pollution has been thrown back on land."

"Many are asking the question: was this a natural disaster? Or something else."

"No, no. No. This was no natural disaster. They threw out our garbage and our war ships. This was our first contact with the people of Atlantis."

"There you go again with your insane Atlantean theory."