Meeting with Nereus

In the ocean the sea creatures went doing there own thing as in the Atlantic Ocean however, the sea kingdoms were coming together. Xebel and Atlantis was joining for a meeting as some came on sea horses and other sharks as they wore their armour.

Around them were statues with warriors with their weapons and there were other podiums as another man took his helmet off to reveal blonde slick-back hair, blue eyes with his cape blowing behind him. Next to him was Vulko, the Kings advisor.

"He understands the significances this meeting. He'll hear you out." Vulko informed him.

Then King Nereus and his men cane level with their sea horses.

"King Orm."

"King Nereus." The kings clapped arms together in greeting.

"You've picked the meeting place too close to the surface for my liking." Nereus said to him.

"You don't recognise the council of the kings? King Atlan's times the seven kings were one." Orm informed as they swim up. "Our ancestors gathered here. Liked to sat here with the head of the table. Xebel was always by his side. Brine, Fishermen, Deserters and Trench had not yet fallen. Lost nation had yet not vanished. Together, we were the greatest empire the world had ever seen. And now, King Atlan's throne shackled by archaic laws and politics, while the threat above us grows undeniable.

"Violence has always plagued the surface. They will destroy themselves." Nereus said to him.

"Not before destroying us first." Orm said to that as he swam closer to Nereus. "We have been hiding long enough. The time has come for Atlantis to rise again."

"We honour you King Nereus by inviting Xebel to be the first kingdom to join King Orm's alliance." Vulko informed coming on his hammer head shark as he looked to the two of them.

"As if you had a choice, Vulko. By law you need four of the seven kingdoms to send an attack. The lost nations and the Deserters have long perished. The Trench are nothing but anglers. The brine wouldn't join you, and the Fishermen are cowards. Without me and my army to convince them, your plans are stillborn. But I know what'd you really want. Once you've obtained the pledge of the four kingdoms, you will be ordained Ocean Master." Nereus said to him.

"That's merely a title." Orm said to him as trying to convince him.

"I'm no fool, King Orm. As Ocean Master you'll be commander of the greatest military might on this planet." Nereus said to him.

"I'm the natural choice to lead it." Orm informed him.

"Are you? What about the rumours that there is another? An Atlantean living among the surface. One of royal blood. You may sit on the throne of Atlantis. But your claim is weak. How can you possibly hope to unite the empire?" Nereus asked him.

"My mothers basted has never been to Atlantis. Her loyalty is to the sur..." Orm said and an explosion suddenly happened sending everyone away as the creatures scattered. Rocks fell trapping the creatures underneath.

"Surface dwellers! Launch!" Vulko shouted as he rode his hammer head shark. The others fleeing away from the place. Another torpedo was launched as people got sent back. The council of the kings getting destroyed.

A big debris was on Nereus as Orm helped him from underneath it. "The King is injured!" Another man came to help Nereus. Orm then got on his creature. Nereus shot and the torpedo exploded. Orm came to the submarine and used his trident weapon to cut a line in the metal and then he hit the repeller destroying it. After that the submarine was destroyed as the others came to Orm.

"I'm not trying to start a war. The war has already begun." Orm said to that one to king Nereus.

"Then it's time we send them a message that we're here." Nereus said as Vulko watched in dread at what's about to be unleashed on the surface world.