Orm finds out

On Orm's ship, Vulko was by his side. "The tracking on lady Mera is still dark, your highness." Vulko informed him as he worried about her and Amy.

"Vulko my trusted vizier. You stood by the throne since my father sat upon it. You have any advice for me before this war begins?" Orm asked as Vulko thought.

"I've already given it, my King." Vulko sad to him. "That I will stand by your decision as always." Vulko informed.

"My decision? To protect it while you betray it." Orm said and Vulko looked to him in realisation that he knew.

"You think I do not know of your treachery? That you have been loyal to my mothers bastard daughter? That you have spent years training her to take the throne from me? Do not deny it. Do not also deny the looks I have seen towards the bastard that you give. The ones where you looked at me with anger for hurting her, or the looks of worry when she had to fight me...do not deny that you love her." Orm said to him looking at him.

Vulko looked to him as guards were behind him. "I do not." Vulko said to him, confidently.

"Why? I am a pure blood. I have devoted my life to Atlantis. She wanted nothing to do with it. You swore to serve the throne." Orm said with anger to Vulko.

"I do serve it. Amy may only be half Atlantean, but she is already twice the queen you'll ever be." Vulko said to that as Orm smirked.

"Take him. But make sure he has a view. Especially for when I strike my sister down whilst he is defenceless to help her. Let's see what that love for her does to you." Orm said to him.

The guards grabbed his arms and took him.