Kingdom of the Fishermen

In the Fisherman Kingdom Orm was in front of the king, his wife and his daughter.

"King Nereus, I had hoped that our people had evolved beyond that ancient illusion that war with the surface us inevitable. It is the position of the Fishermen that when the time comes to make ourselves known to the land men, it shall be to educate them, not to destroy them." The Fishermen king said to them.

"I admire your lofty aspirations, King Ricou. But I suspect they are clouds of ink." Orm said to that as Ricou had narrowed eyes. "Hiding the heart of a coward."

"How dare you!" Ricou said to him with anger as he swam closer.

"Please, I implore you. Your kingdom has bloated philosophers and flaccid poets whose waters have gone stagnant and it sickens me." Orm said and Ricou went to hit him with his trident but Orm disarms him and stabs him.

Nereus shoots the guards down as the queen and princess looked on in horror. "My king!" The queen said with horror.

"The King is dead." Orm said to her. "Long live his heir." Orm informed as the princess was in front of her mother protectively. "Princess. Prepare your armies, Your Highness.  We move against the Brine kingdom at once."

Vulko watched with hidden horror as he just watched it unfold as he hoped that Mera and Amy make it on time to get the trident and to stop all this blood shed.