When Someone Hurts You

Eren:
He would help you to the infirmary and keep asking if your okay. He then would go ballistic and hunt down the person who hurt you. Let's just say that person was in the infirmary 3 months after you were out and never bothered you again.

Levi:
would treat your wound and then kick whoever hurt you'd ass and as soon as they're out of the infirmary make them clean nonstop the whole month.

Armin:
He would panic and help you to the infirmary asking if your okay the whole time. Then he would stay with you till you got better never leaving your side.

Jean:
He would kick the persons ass and then go see if your okay.

Mikasa:
Let's just say the person would be dead as soon as she finds out who did it. The person would wish they never lived. After she kicked their ass into yesterday she would stay with you and would leave your side till your okay.

Connie:
He would insult the person and then come to you and try to make you feel better by cracking jokes which most of the time worked and made you laugh so hard you forgot about the pain.

Erwin:
He would treat your wound and stay with you till your better and make the person train so hard they couldn't move.

_______________________________

Comment any ideas or things you want me to do.

If you want me to add characters comment.

<3