A Little Tease

Giselle flickered her eyes open her long eyelashes swatting the air. She turned her head to face the sun peeking in from behind her burgundy set curtains.

Slowly but surely she slid out of bed exposing her half naked body only covered in a half folded tank top and black boyshorts. Giselle looked at the clock again and sighed softly. She loved her job working for a large successful business but sometimes she missed her old life.

She slowly got undressed watching the time tick by. Giselle turned on the water letting it warm up. She looked in the mirror and smiled. She tested the water and slithered into the shower letting the water hit her.

She wet her hair turning it a shade darker of black. After a few minutes in the shower, she got out and wrapped a towel around her body. Beads of water trickled down her arms highlighting it's trail along her tattooed skin.

Giselle dried her hair and added some loose curls to give it volume. Fridays were her favorite day of the week. No work for the weekend and since her creepy boss had such a crush on her, she got to leave early.

He wasn't a bad looking guy. Actually, just her type. She would've accepted his lust for her but that's exactly what it was. Just lust. Her exaggerated curves made Giselle look like she stepped out from a porn film.

All natural and beautiful, he couldn't wait to get in her pants. He claimed the way her hips swayed and the way her fragrance lingered in the air was such a turn on. Well, she was turned off.

Giselle was dressed in a hugging, red, two piece dress with black stilettos and black pearls. She added ash grey eyeliner to emphasize her mint green/grey colored eyes.

When she checked the clock, it was 7:15. Perfect timing. She had just enough time to make it to the train station, the coffee shop and be at work early. Giselle grabbed her keys and pursed and headed out the door.

"Don't I just love the streets of Cincinnati." She mumbled.

Giselle always looked classy, or so she thought. Many frowned upon her because she had sleeves and her lips were always painted red. Giselle never really cared. She felt beautiful and beautiful she was. She made her way to the sidewalk.

"The joy of morning people jam."

An older gentleman said as he politely smiled at Giselle.

"Can't get enough."

Giselle responded smiling.

She traveled her way down the sidewalk stopping at a corner. She stared at the 'DO NOT WALK' sign. Laughter of children filled her ears. Giselle looked down to see four kids playing around.

She always enjoyed children. She wanted one or two but not now. At only 22, Giselle wanted to settle down and get married first. Deep in thought she missed the 'WALK' sign.

"Wait up!"

A little voice said as the sign read 'DO NOT WALK.'

"NO!"

Giselle yelled as she went after the little girl.

Honking filled her ears before she could react. BAM! Everything faded to black as the world revolved around her.

~♤~

Welcome to my new book .3.

I hope you enjoyed this kinda boring teaser..

This is just a teaser, the real book won't be posted until I finish DeMonte's Secret.

You know, that way I have time to actually pay attention and not struggle with updates.

Um, school has started once again.

Please forgive my lateness in advance, shit is tough.

Well, toodaloo my darlings!

-Queen