Chapter Six: 60 Years Ago

"'I've always wanted to visit Greece.' The end."

A young looking, blonde, golden eyed woman sat in the rocking chair with three children in front of her. Despina and Riella were 16 and Keira was 15.

Despina had long black hair with gold-mint eyes and flawless skin. Riella was a lovely blonde with red eyes while Keira was a stunning redhead with violet eyes.

"Oh aunt Violet, read it again! I love the part where Giselle risks her life for Diaval."

Despina said in awe.

"I love the part where they finally make love."

Riella said holding her face.

"I can't breathe when she's reading the letter he wrote."

Keira said looking at her mother.

"I'm sorry girls, but three times is enough."

Violet said smirking. Just as she said that the front door swung open to reveal 6 shadows.

"Sorrow is nothing to an immortal soul but I do accept."

The girls looked up and screamed in excitement as they quickly got up.

"Grandma Gigi!"

"Grandpa Vi!"

"Grandma Lee!"

"Grandpa Leon!"

"Grandma Kerry!"

"Grandpa Gio!"

The grandparents all said hello to their granddaughters and nieces.

"Hey Mom. Hey Dad. I was just reading them The Legacy of Giselle and the Demon."

Violet said winking at her parents Lee and Leo. Gigi smirked as she sat down her velvet black hair falling to her back. Violet winked at her aunt as she placed the book back.

"Where is Aurora and Roxana?"

Gigi asked as she moved next to Vi.

"Right here mom!"

Aurora said as she walked through the door. She bet down to kiss her mother her black hair covering their faces. Roxana kissed her mother Lee hello, her red hair in a bun.

"Well my girls!"

Gigi started.

"Gather around."

Lee added. Despina, Keira and Riella all sat down at the 20 foot long table.

"Tell me, how was the book?"

Kerri asked.

"Oh grandma it was beautiful."

Kiera said smiling. The other girls agreed. Vi smirked as he held Gigi's hand. The old couples nodded.

"Wait."

Despina said suddenly. She mumbled a few words in her head as she looked at her grandparents and uncles. She nudged Keira and Riella suddenly.

"Black hair, grey/mint eyes. Black hair gold eyes, blonde hair, violet eyes, blonde hair hazel eyes, brown hair red eyes, red hair blue eyes! Guys! We're all related to Giselle, Diaval, Angelo, Kendra, Riley and Julian!"

She said excitedly. A spark grew in Gigi's eyes.

"Clever my little girl but how close?"

Vi asked.

"Let's break it down."

Roxana said smoothly.

"It's very simple."

Aurora added.

"Gigi sounds a lot like Giselle. Vi is like Diaval.."

Violet began.

"Lee rhymes with Riley and Leon can be used for Julian.."

Roxana added

"Kerry and Kendra have K and E, while Gio sounds alot like Angelo."

Aurora finished. The trio gasped. Each girl flipping out more than the next.

"They're our grandparents?"

They asked excitedly in sync. The group laughed. Giselle chuckled as she kissed Diaval.

"Don't we look good for 87 years old?"

Riley asked smirking.

"You look like you did 60 years ago."

Riella said.

"Power of immortality."

Kendra said smiling.

"Once you all reach 27, you will stop aging and your immortal genes will kick in."

Angelo said.

"It might seem confusing now, but you'll get it."

Julian said.

"Imagine if this never happened we've would've been 307 years old and they would've been 87 and really old."

Diaval said smirking. The girls laughed. Giselle chuckled nudging Diaval.

"As for life we know it? It's amazing I've learned 4 languages and haven't aged a day. It's always good to have a pure soul."

---

Fin.

Short chapter,

I know

But.. I wanted a year skippage.

If you don't get the new names and whet..

I'll make a guide that has the family tree and summary of this chapter.

Happy readings!!

Love forever and always

-Queen