Chapter One: Mr. Mysterious

Diaval stared down looking at the one he admired. Her pure soul attracted his corrupted one. Opposites attract right?

"Staring again my brother?"

A tall boy with blonde hair and blue eyes asked as he looked down with his brother. His white wings slowly folding to his back.

"Her beauty truly amazes me."

Diaval said his black wings shimmering in the distant sun. Angelo and Diaval are two of three triplets. Well almost. Angelo is an angel while Diaval is a demon. He was an angel before something's happened. They were identical except Diaval had black hair with amber eyes and Angelo had blonde hair with violet eyes.

"Her soul is perfect."

Angelo said as he stared down at Giselle.

"She's mine."

Diaval replied fiercely.

"Her flawless soul could be perfect for heaven."

Angelo said smirking.

"Or better corrupted and with me."

Diaval said slyly.

***

Giselle found herself in an unfamiliar bedroom. The smell of medicine and hand sanitizer filled her nose. Giselle shivered knowing exactly where she was. A hospital.

Her body ached like hell. She didn't dare to move afraid it would hurt. The presence of another being filled her conscious. Giselle ever so slowly sat up groaning softly. She felt everything in her ribs and shoulder.

The curtain that divided the room was closed. A mysterious man appeared in the corner of the room. His mysterious amber eyes pierced her soul. She shivered softly examining him. He looked damn near perfect. His perfectly black faux hawked hair intimidated her.

"Glad to see you're awake."

His voice said soothingly. Giselle focused a little harder on him. His black feathered wings fell softly on his back. He moved to the edge of the bed and sat down. Giselle watched him fire growing in her eyes.

"Who are you?"

She asked looking at his amazing cut muscles.

"A guy."

He replied.

"Like who?"

Giselle asked as she inched her body away from this complete stranger.

"A person you don't want to meet."

He replied as he stood up.

"Like who.."

Giselle asked a little irritated. A nurse pulled back the curtains pulling Giselle's attention. Giselle glanced back to where the mysterious hunk was to see him gone.

"Glad to see you awake, Summers."

The nurse said smiling. Giselle half smiled.

"I feel like well, a truck ran over me."

"Well, close just a car. Luckily, you only have minor bruising on your ribs and a sprained shoulder blade which should go away in a month or two."

The nurse said as she checked Giselle's vitals.

"Lucky me."

Giselle said softly. The same pair of eyes caught hers again. Giselle stared back into them. She saw herself clearly. His amber eyes had such a glimmer to them that seemed to hold back so much.