Chapter Five: Because I Love You

Giselle flickered her eyes open to see her old room. She sat up to see three bodies lying down on the floor. The bodies gasped as they sat up. Giselle was confused.

Diaval, Angelo and Julian looked around and then at her. Diaval stood up and walked over to her. Angelo nodded at her gracefully and walked out the room. Julian looked at her his eyes full of gratitude before he followed Angelo out the room. Giselle blinked slowly and nodded. Diaval walked closer making her back up. She was scared.

"Why did you do it? Why did you leave me?"

She asked holding the sheets.

"Because I love you."

Diaval said his eyes flickering over her body. Giselle's face flushed red her breath getting short. This was like their first time kissing all over again.

"Why did grant us a second chance?"

Diaval asked holding her hand.

"Because I love you."

She said looking into his eyes of pure gold. They both smirked before kissing each other. Giselle smiled into their kiss. Diaval laughed holding her face.

"How does it feel to be 27 again?"

Giselle asked smiling.

"Well lets see after 220 years it feels fucking blissful."

Diaval said pulling her off the bed. Giselle smiled as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Diaval held her close to his chest.

"I'm so sorry I left."

Diaval whispered against her lips. Her brown hair fell over their faces. Giselle shook her head.

"My dearest dream guy, we can only forget about the last never dwell in it."

---

Everyone was in the living room getting ready to go out. Their first time having a real fancy dinner in 220 years. Giselle was in a tight gold dress that hugged her beautiful curves perfectly. The dress was strapless and had a long slit on the side.

Of course her a Diaval matched. He was dressed in a simple black tux with a gold vest underneath. His hair was neatly messy. Riley was dressed in a red dress that fell to the floor. The front of the dress showed her well toned legs while the back dragged on the floor.

Julian hooked his arm around her waist flashing his killer smile. Of course he wore red with her, it matched his ruby eyes perfectly. Angelo was in a black tux with a purple waist hand and cuff links. His blonde hair was exactly the way Diaval's was. The doorbell rang and Giselle smiled. She waltzed over towards the door and turned around to face Angelo.

"She's here."

Giselle opened the door to reveal a stunning red head who was in a dazzling purple dress. It had long sleeves with no shoulders. The back was dipped very low.

"Kendra, you look amazing!"

Riley and Giselle said smiling.

"It isn't too much for a first date?"

Kendra asked worried. Giselle and Riley moved to the side to reveal Angelo who was nervous.

"You look stunning."

Angelo said smiling. Kendra blushed.

"Thank you."

"Well let's get this show on the road."

Diaval said before kissing Giselle. Giselle laughed and pushed Diaval away. The girls headed out the door only to be stopped by the boys. The boys spun them around and pulled them closer.