Chapter Two: Secretly Falling

Giselle flickered her eyes open to see that she was in her own bed. She was in a tank top and a pair of her favorite pink boy shorts.

Blushing as she sat up, Giselle saw Diaval laying down on the bed huddled by her legs, his arms wrapped around her waist. Her eyes traveled along his perfect skin. His hair was messy but his face was still angelic.

She raked her fingers through his hair. She gently caressed his forehead causing a smile to spread across his flawless face. Giselle was so focused on his hair she didn't notice that he woke up. He smiled at her with his killer smile. She blushed slightly as he crawled in front of her.

Giselle's breath was short as he inched near her face. His eyes flickered to her lips as he bit his own. Her face was flustered.

"This isn't one of those poisonous kisses is it?"

She asked softly as she watched the way his tongue flicked over his lip.

"Tis you with the lips of poison."

He said their lips barely an inch apart.

"So addictive."

He said before moving half an inch closer.

"So sinful."

He added before pulling his head back. Giselle wrapped her arms around his neck subconsciously pulling him closer. She wanted that kiss. He placed his hand on her thigh rubbing it gently getting near her girlhood.

"Diaval, stop."

She said facing away.

"You've never-"

"No."

She said cutting him off her face red as tears welled in her eyes. He tilted her chin towards him. He kissed her forehead and smiled.

"I have a surprise."

He said smirking as he got off the bed. Giselle's eyes followed him. She was confused yet intrigued. It dumbfounded her that a demon could be so amazing, so sweet, and so devious at the same time.

"I want you to go shower, get dolled up and then come out so you can get dressed."

He said pulling her up.

"Where are we going?"

She asked curiously.

"Out."

He replied. She shrugged and continued her way to the bathroom for her well deserved shower.

---

She stepped out the shower her hair soaking wet. Her body glistened with beads of water as the window sucked out all the steam. Her water slowly disappeared as she traveled about her bathroom getting air dried. She pulled out stuff to do her hair all while imagining Diaval hold her.

---

"Do you like her?"

Angelo asked.

"No, I'm just using her to get her soul."

Diaval responded quickly.

"Yeah, sure and the sky is green."

Julian said smirking. Diaval punched his brother. Julian laughed punching him back.

"I better go."

Diaval said quickly not daring to look down at the woman he was obviously secretly falling for.

"Yeah before she thinks you stood her up."