CHAPTER 30

Jin's Pov:

"Sh*t where is she?"I said while searching for her after she ran awhile ago I ran after then I lost her sight that's when I panicked.

I'm freaking worried right now what if something happens to her?... I won't let that happen.

I keep on searching for her but there are no signs of nayeon anywhere and I can already feel my legs shaking from running.

I decided to stop running and catch my breath when I look around I noticed that this place is the Han river seriously? I can't believe I ran till here our school is very far from the Han river.

No... I can't give up I searched everywhere for nayeon in the park but still no sign of her.

I walk to the bridge while looking at the streets but when she looks at my cousin It's like she was scared and shaking and then she ran Is it true that if someone stands beside a handsome guy like me they became a monster? hahaha, no..no... just joking but seriously what's wrong with her?... and it's making me worried as hell.

While still walking in the bridge someone cuts my self-admiration when I heard someone sobbing I immediately looked around and found her..... Finally geez she's making me crazy.

I walk near her when I'm almost behind her "Don't come ne--" I cut her words and back hugged her tight very tight like this hug means I don't want to lose her anymore.

"J-Jin" she said "Sssh don't say anything I want you to calm down"I said still hugging her and caressed her hair Then I hear her cry again sh*t just hearing her cry breaks my heart.

When she stopped crying I broke the hug and faced her and hold her arm I saw a tear fell down from her eyes so I wipe it for her I smiled.

"Nayeon don't run away from me again you're making me very worried" I said I noticed she was shaking from the cold so I take my jacket off and put it on her she smiled at me.

"Thanks" she said with a smile I missed that smile and it calms me down.

"Nayeon can we open up about what happened a while ago?"I said I saw she looked away from me and looked at the ground I think what I said was wrong.

I'm such a bastard I should have said something more respectful and more kind aissh jin you have to ma--

"IT'S HIM" she said huh? what him?

"THE GUY YOU TALKED TO IT'S HIM" she said while her voice breaks.

WAIT, THE GUY...

THE GUY!

My cousin is the guy who almost killed her fu-- sh*t why didn't I know about this!!?? just thinking about what happened to her past makes my blood boil and the fact that my cousin was the bully? arggh I clenched my jaw and fist by the anger-filled inside of me.