CHAPTER 46

Nayeon's Pov:

I looked at my feet. Swaying my left then right foot as I look up at the sky. Sitting on the bench here in the hospital balcony.

I exhaled as I smiled looking up at the sky. No one is here with me since others are in their rooms. 

It's not lonely at all instead it's kind of relaxing.

We only got to rest and relax sometimes in a year since we, Idols are very busy.

So I'm thinking of this chance as to physically rest and enjoy myself.

I'm the type of person that enjoys talking with others or as they say sociable. To other people they might think that this person is not kind of want a peaceful time since she always enjoys other people's presence.

Yes, it's true but I also have times that I want a peaceful time where I can focus on myself and relax.

Especially now, since we've been through so much these past months.

And I kind of feel anxious. 

"Nayeon, you're here"I look at the guy who called me who is now walking to me.

"Oh, Jin It's you"I said as he sat at the grass in front of the bench. He smiled at me as he put his hands on the grass and lays down looking up at the sky.

"Hm... It's World Wide Han--" 

I rolled my eyes as I fake coughed.

"Jin"I strictly said as I saw he looked at me and went silent. He looked back at the sky and sighed.

"Okay, Okay... Im Nayeon can't be ordered"He said sounded defeated. I smiled satisfied with him knowing that.

I just shut my mouth and just looked up watching the beautiful sky.

Silence, no one spoke. But I have to admit this silence was comforting.

I slowly looked at Jin who is staring at the sky. I smiled when the air brushes his hair. 

I already know about my feelings for him. Actually, I realized it when he gave me the frame. 

When bts were gone to overseas for their tour. It's when I realized that I liked him.

He was always there to help me and He always encourages me. 

Even thinking about it I was scared of him back then knowing the fact that they are gangsters.

But he helped me overcome my fear and helped me look at the bright side.