CHAPTER 42

Third Person's Pov:

Dahyun watches the clock in front of their room while their teacher is still discussing the lesson.

She taps her pencil in her chair waiting for the time.

They've already eaten their lunch as the time is 1:58.

2 minutes left then the battle will start. 

She thought. While her heart pounds every second that passes.

She looked at taehyung, one minute left as he nodded at her.

"We have to act like In panic once they come"

She recalled what taehyung said when he explained the plan.

In three... two... one.

The door opened loudly as they saw five armed men. Dahyun peeked at taehyung to see he's already gone already went out by the window a while ago.

She acts in panic as the other students did. As she observed the men.

"Everyone kneel down"One of their men said as they aim at every student including the teacher.

She followed as to peek to tzuyu and chaeyoung who is also acting in panic.

One of the armed men walked to dahyun as he harshly grabbed her arms and forcefully stood her up.

The same situation to tzuyu and chaeyoung which made the whole room gasps in fear.

The men forced them to walk in front as the three girls followed.

"Everyone out of the room"The other men ordered as the student quiver in fear and followed what they said.

The three girls saw yugyeom winked at them.

"The signal"

The three of them think of the same thing. Not long tzuyu, dahyun and chaeyoung with the three men are the only ones left in the room.

"Here with me, boss"The tallest among the three men said in his earpiece

The girls averted their eyes to them as they think it's klyntom the men are talking to.

"Copy"

The tall men then went to dahyun's back as he pushed her to walk going outside of the room the same as tzuyu and chaeyoung.