CHAPTER 32

August 3, 2018

Third person's Pov:

Twice promotion for their comeback has ended well in just two weeks and they already take 3 weeks break since Jyp told them to.

The door of the van opened and the 9 girls slowly came out of the van they all stood Infront of the school they all sighed heavily.

"Huh we're finally back in school" Jihyo said and the 9 girls looked at each other and smiled.

"Let's go?"Nayeon said all of them nodded and they started to walk going to school.

While walking on the school grounds they heard whispers from trainees and Idols.

"They're back" Some of them whispered.

"I heard something is going on between the kings and them"

"Just don't mind them"Jeongyeon whispered to their members and they proceed to their rooms separated by three.

Room SN-19

Nayeon, Momo, and Jeongyeon walk to their room and proceeded to their seats.

When they walk into their rooms not long they Immediately know that someone or something Is missing.

"Where's Jin why is he missing?" Nayeon's thoughts

"Is Jhope sick? why isn't he here?" Momo's Thoughts

"It seems like those 2 dorks aren't here? Even suga-ssi Is absent." Jeongyeon's thought's

Their thoughts were stopped when they're teacher walks in the class.

The class was about to greet him when he stopped them and made them sat down.

"I just have an announcement to tell since maybe you are all wondering where are you're 3 classmates? Jhope, Suga, and Jin...So they, BTS are not around they are on overseas they will have their world tour for more like 3 months or so... that's It"He said and started his classes.