CHAPTER 47

Third Person's Pov:

ARTICLE: TWO COUPLES FROM BTS AND TWICE. PHOTOS CAPTURED FROM THE ATTACK IN KU AND THE OTHER PIC OF THE COUPLE WENT TO HAN RIVER.

Twice Dahyun and BTS Taehyung, Twice Nayeon, and BTS Jin.

It's been four days since the article has published and it was still the most trending topic in the world until now.

And the days have passed both Taehyung and Dahyun received hateful messages so as Nayeon and Jin.

The fans are shocked, some are happy and some are mad as they heard the news. The companies haven't replied to the matter yet.

But The Idols felt many feelings when they saw the reactions of their fans. They already expected this type of reaction since they are Idols.

But It's different when that time comes as they are still in a break and quickly received many hateful comments well some are positive comments but most are negative.

They cried, kept the pain, and talked through their partner about the matter.

Both of them tried to helped their partners as they also felt sad about making their fans disappointed.

For them, it was too early for that matter to come out. But they can't do anything anymore since the evidence and pictures where real.

Their other members gave them advice and tried to make them happy when the article spreads out.

They just focus on the positive sides and try not to think too much so that their wounds will heal faster since they're still in between their rest.

The only thing the Idols hoped Is that some fans will stay, true fans.

And their break helped them so that the fans or other people will not harm the Idols.

"I'd never expect this to come too early" Bang Shi Yuk said as JYP nodded in agreement.

Bang Shi Yuk sighed as he put the papers in the table facing Taehyung, Dahyun, Jin, and Nayeon seated in front of them.

JYP who seats beside him massages his forehead to calm himself the four idols tenses from the actions of their Ceos.

"So... Park Jinyoung what will we do?"He asked his friend as he looked at him. JYP sighed as he slowly nodded his head.

"This day has come so I think we should accept it and let the whole world know about the status of their relationships"He said