CHAPTER 37

Same day as the previous chapters:

Dahyun's Pov:

I grab my backpack for our trip today It's our first trip together with my friends and since Irene said it is our first so she really rented the whole place for us.

Since she doesn't want disturbance or maybe media to follow them that's why she rented it. I went downstairs as I hear a car's horn getting louder.

"Aish can't they be patient?"I muttered lowly as I walked to the kitchen.

"You can't blame them dahyun they must be excited"Jihyo unnie said as she gave me a sandwich.

"Thanks unnie"As I grab a bite.

I then hear loud footsteps at the 2nd floor seems like someone is running I was supposed to go out of the kitchen when the youngsters ran in front of me.  

okay what's this now?

"Unnie here you forgot your coat" Chaeyoung said I was supposed to grab it when tzuyu took it.

"No unnie, here I get it first here is your coat" I smiled as I was supposed to grab it once again when the two suddenly fought over it.

"No I'm the one who'll gave it to her"

"No you won't I will"

"No I will"

"No I wi--"

"STOP!"As I finally took my coat from them I smiled at them.

"Thank you for bringing it to me tzuyu and chaeyoung"I said as they smiled and nodded they glared at each other and walked away I laughed by their actions.

It's not that I'll be gone for a month I'll be gone for only a day and their acting like that I'll miss them too haha..

Once I finish my sandwich I drank water then I grab all my things as I walked to our living room heading to the door. 

I heard someone sniffled so I turn back as I saw all of them around me I chuckled looking at their faces.

The one who was crying was sana unnie and yes she love me that much I smiled as I opened my arms waiting for their embrace they immediately ran and wrap their arms to me.

"Unnies, dongsaengs, you all know I'll be gone for just today right?"They slowly nodded I laughed at them.

"Why are you all acting like this? I'll not be gone for a year" I said jokingly.