Chapter 13 - Talia Farewell

The elevator doors opened with I & Nyssa walking out of it. They both walked into the main part of the base where they hoped to find Talia. There were a few assassins who looked like they were busy, but Talia was nowhere to be found. They both noticed that there was a difference in the main hub of the base. Instead of there being two glass cases side by side, there were now three of them. There was one each for I, Nyssa & Talia. All of their outfits were hung up on mannequins with the new edition of Talia's one. Each case contained their bows, quivers, swords, daggers, & in Nyssa and Talia's case, knives. Both of them were confused why all of Talia's weapons and her outfit where in a glass case next to theirs as they had assumed now that they had hurt the Triad, she would head back to her League of Shadows.

They both knew that soon it would be time to get back to cleansing the city from crime and corruption while stopping Vertigo and The Count. The Count was the first person they both would they unleash their wrath on. His drug poisoned Thea and neither I nor Nyssa were going to let the psychopath get away with it.

"I sent a couple members to search for The Count. We have a last known location." Nyssa said.

"Good. We'll go pay The Count a visit tonight." I said to my wife.

"We should head out tonight, beloved." Nyssa said.

Aaliyah gave her a grateful smile even as she rubbed her shoulder. "Thanks Talia. I'm getting better all the time. Hopefully one day I'll be on the same level as you, Nyssa & Oliver."

'You will but just be patient. Also it won't be easy; nothing worth having is but you have the mentality to succeed' Talia said as she smiled to the young woman who was now a part of her family.

I & Nyssa stood by the door and caught the end of Talia & Aaliyah's conversation. They eventually found Talia in the training rooms and were happy she was giving advice to Aaliyah. She had accepted the young woman as her own family and Nyssa knew they would get on very well indeed.

"Sister, Oliver, how nice of you to grace us with your presence at 3PM in the afternoon." Talia said playfully as she noticed the couple enter the room.

We both blushed as they thought about what they had just been doing for the last few hours. "We were hung over." Nyssa said.

"Lightweights" Talia mumbled. "Would you like to spar with me?" she said directing her question at either of them.

They both shook their head as they didn't really feel like it at the moment. The next few hours went by quite quickly as the four of them relaxed and just spent time with one another. Before they knew it, it was time for Talia to leave.

We all hugged Talia.

Talia said "Bye everybody."