H E R & H I M

Dave POV.

"Aye y'all I'm finna jet, I got some shit to take care of" I said dapping my team up "Aight fam, stay up" Skuba said and I nodded gettin in my new range, starting my shit up I cranked that new Nipsey Hussle and pearled me a wood before pulling off.

A lot has happened these pass weeks, me and Brooke been kickin it heavy and she helpin me get my shit together and I've been helpin her get over that fuck nigga Marco whatever the nigga name, he did her bogus and I wish I could kill him but she told me no she want me to flip all my dirty bread and open these businesses I swear she my Rollie a nigga don't make no decision anymore without her.

After finishin rollin I texted Brooke letting her know what's up "Damn what is this girl doing to me pop, I wish you could tell me" I said out loud thinking of my dad and I laughed a little I know if he was here he'll say "boy you pussy whip already" I thought laughing to myself cause everytime I snuck a girl in and got caught he'd say that but this time it's different me and Brooke haven't even kissed yet let alone sleep in the same bed but tonight it's slow I'm makin that move I want shawty and niggas need to know who she rockin with official or not we together.

After textin Brooke I put my phone down and put my seatbelt on since Brooke made me promise to always wear it I don't know why I'm listening and she not here but sometimes I be thinking she watching me

Pulling off I made my way to my bank, it feel weird doing shit like this but it's for the best. Smokin my blunt and getting off the exit I saw hella officers and yellow tape with two dead bodies, I can't wait to leave this shit behind honestly it ain't no good. Yeah I live in the hills but I mean completely leave like move to another state start over, have my own family that's the life I dream of.

Parking my car I pulled my Gucci bag out from the back seat with my cash in it and counted out 200k and I decided to put 100k in Brooke savings and 100k in my checking. Every week I put 100k in Brooke savings cause I know she won't spend it and it keeps me from spending it and also it's growing and growing at the end of every month that 400k at the end of the year I'll have millions.

"How can I help you?" The teller asked as I stepped up being next "I would like to make two separate deposits one in my wife savings and the other in my checking" I said pulling out the stack of money and she took it counting both piles. "Okay sir all done" she said handing me my receipt and ID back "Thank You" I said and I walked out hopping in my range heading home.
————-
Brooke POV.
Finally pulling up to Dave house I pressed the gate code and pulled in, coming to a complete stop I grabbed my phone seeing messages from him acting like a baby leaving me blushing and laughing this boy is a mess I thought to myself gathering my things.

Knocking on the door he came with some grey joggers on and no shirt and I sighed cause this man is fine and big in all the right places for him to be 21 it's crazy

"Hey baby" he said taking my work bag and grabbing my hand sitting my things on the couch "Hey Davey" I said and he smacked his lips cause he don't like the name but I don't care "follow me" he said leading the way upstairs to his room and then the bathroom and I saw the bubble bath he ran for me

"Awww Daveeeyy you didn't have too" I said pouting wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him as he hugged me back "I wanted to mamas, to show my appreciation" he said pulling away and looking in my eyes and down to my lips and a wave of nervousness came over me as I saw him inching closer but I let him

Feeling his arms wrap around my lower backside he pulled me closer and attacked my lips wasting no time and I kissed him back getting hot and slightly moaning into the kiss but to my surprise he stopped and looked over me biting his lip "Yo water gone get cold mamas I'm about to get our stuff and move it up here we can chill in my room" he said smiling and kissing me one last time before he left.

After taking my nice relaxing bath I put one one of his long t shirts with some thongs and made by way to him. "That felt amazing, I never had anyone do that for me thank you" I said sincerely and he smirked "I ain't never did that, my pops use to do it for my moms a lot and she was always happy so I thought maybe you'd like it" he said shrugging and I blushed grabbing his chin turning his face towards me and I instantly kissed him with so much passion and feeling him kiss me back was so amazing.

"Damn Aight mamas lets get to this movie before I give you this big youngsta" he said hurrying up getting off the bed to turn the lights off and the lamp on making me laugh "This is so much food Dave" I said taking a piece of pizza "I wanna make sure my baby is full" he said starting the my favorite movie the Titanic.

When we first watched it I remember he complained complained complained now look at his ass doing it without me asking "a You must want something, what you do?" I said squinting my eyes looking at him and he laughed "Nothing Baby, Damn I cant just cater to you?" He asked scooting the food over and grabbing me to cuddle and I laughed as he put his face in my neck kissing it and tickling me

"Okay okay baby! I love this" I said blushing "I'm Baby now?" He said and I playfully rolled my eyes "shh it's starting" I said and he got in his normal position on his back with me wrapped around him and he held me so tight I felt protected and I knew I had no reason to be afraid or worried when I'm with him.

LIKE & COMMENT