H E R & H I M

Dave POV.
1 week later...

Slidin through the city with Skuba we was in my new BMW matte black paint job with the black tinted windows we was slidin and sparkin the backwoods

"Nigga it's 3 in the morning" he said laughing and I shrugged "Brooke gone fuck you up" he said and I scoffed shaking my head "nigga I'm the man don't worry about my bitch I got that" I said sippin my Hennessy stopping at the red light.

Me and Skuba been moving weight all day, I know I told Brooke I was stopping but I'm not I just needed her back and I knew I needed to say that.

Pulling up to the warehouse it was now 4am and I was getting a call from Brooke but I let it ring, I felt bad but fuck it we gotta eat.

"Wassup East" my workers said dapping me up and I notice Tiff being here and she stood the biting her lip and I shook my head looking away going to my office "Just two more hours y'all" I yelled over the banister as the continued stocking the trunks and packing the product for our Cuba connect.

Blasting some Nipsey I closed my office door vibing and drinkin On Hennessy, lighting my backwood about 30min went passed and I was bored. Sitting back thinking and facing the blunt my door opened and in came Tiff and her little sister Bianca "Wassup y'all" I said eyeing what they had on.

"Hey daddy, we haven't seen you in awhile" B came over to me rubbing my chest and Tiff locked the door "I told y'all this over, I'm in a relationship" I said biting my lip and taking a puff "but daddy I just wanna please you" B said rubbing my dick through my jeans and I stood up "nah man y'all gotta go" I said feeling horny and a nigga was trying not to fuck up.

Opening the door I made way for them to leave and they did just that with a attitude. Sighing loudly I checked the time seeing it was 5am so I decided to just go home & I know Brooke is up to go to the office.
———————-
Brooke POV.

Rolling over in bed I hear the front door alarm sounding and I rolled my eyes knowing it's East ass

Rolling over in bed I hear the front door alarm sounding and I rolled my eyes knowing it's East ass. Today is Wednesday so I don't have to work until 10am and look at this nigga coming in here after doing whatever.

Going in the bathroom I handled my business washed my hands and laid back in bed. After about 10 minutes Dave came in the room instantly taking his clothes off going in the bathroom I guess to shower.

Minutes went by and the bathroom door opened and Dave go in the bed, as he got under the covers he tried grabbing me but I pushed him away "No Dave" I said and scooted over hearing him smack his lips and get comfortable.

4 hours later ...

Waking up fully I grabbed my phone and went to use the bathroom and then to the kitchen, I decided to fix me something to eat. I just kept it simple and made eggs, turkey bacon, with some pineapples.

After eating I cleaned my mess and grabbed my Bose speaker going in the bathroom to shower and get pretty for today. Listening to Keyshia Cole Trust & Believe washed up and heard knocking on the door so I stepped out and crack it open and saw East standing there with no shirt

"You made breakfast?" He said mugging and I nodded "yeah, for me" I said closing and locking the door in his face cause nigga don't let that be the first thing you say to after knowing you fucked up.

Finishing my shower I brushed my teeth and I stepped out seeing Dave sitting there with a mad ass Expression but I ignored him and started lotioning my body "what's yo problem Brooke" he said sounding mad and I angrily scoffed "You know what Dave you really be having me so fucked up, you think it's okay to ignore my fucking calls all night then show up to my house at 5 in the fucking morning?" I yelled and he stood up "Baby I was-.." he started but I interrupted.

"No fuck you Dave! I'm tired of this bipolar shit, when I don't want to talk to you, I want you to leave, why even come over? Go home!" I yelled now with tears because I don't know what he's doing, I feel like he's cheating on me

"That's what you want?" He asked in my face "Huh? Man stop fuckin playin with me" he yelled and I smacked him clean in his face and image he aggressively grabbed my arms pushing me on the wall scaring me "Brooke don't do that shit!" He yelled and I cried "Dave just leave me alone.." I yelled pushing him and grabbing my heels going back into the bathroom

After I calmed down and did my make up I notice Dave was gone and his key was on the bed and I shook my head because this is nothing but another repeat I feel like I'm arguing with my teenage son.
—————
Dave POV.
Leaving Brooke house I just made my way to my condo, I don't have time for her crybaby bullshit.

Getting home I took a shower and ordered Chinese food, it came in about 30 minutes and when it did come I decided to sign out the whole day so I turned my phone off and closed my blinds.

Watching set it off I got comfortable and ate while it played, this really my shit. Jada Pickett fine ass can have all this dick.

Noticing I had dosed off on the movie I woke up dumping my trash and seeing it was 5pm and I remembered that me and Brooke have a meeting with the decor team at 5:30pm so I threw on my Gucci jogger fit and hopped in my Benz.

When I pulled up I saw Brooke car and Lisa's the decor director we hired, walking in I took my shades off and went upstairs to our office, when I walked in me and Brooke instantly caught eye and all I saw was hurt making me regret everything.

"Sorry I'm late" I said to Lisa shaking her hand and I slowly pecked Brooke's cheek knowing she only let me so Lisa won't question it.

"Your fine we've started the planning we just need your approval and I scrunched my face "You already went over it with Brooke right?" I said looking at the both of them and she nodded "Yes of course but she insisted that we wait for your approval" she said and I scrunched up my face at Brooke and she sighed looking away "I trust whatever decision you and my wife made" I said still looking at Brooke because she know I don't give a fuck she just being petty.

"Well okay, me and my team will be here tomorrow morning to set up" Lisa said standing up and we did as well shaking her hand watching her leave out

"Brooke" I said looking at her pack her things about to leave but I grabbed her arm making her look at me "what's wrong with us mamas?" I said and she sighed "it's not what's wrong with us it's what's wrong with you" she said and I nodded "I'm sorry baby" I said and she scoffed shaking her head "I'll see you tomorrow Dave" and with that being said she left and I sat at the desk placing my face in my hands.

"I'm fucked up" I said and leaned back in the chair thinking to myself...

LIKE & COMMENT