H E R & H I M

Dave POV
3 weeks later...

"Aye baby, can you pour me a shot" I asked Brooke as she got up from the couch going in the kitchen, when she came back she brought the whole bottle of Hennessy and two shot glasses

"You drinkin wit me mamas?" I asked moving to the bigger couch next to her "Yesss, I need this relaxation" she said sighing.

These passed weeks been real stressful on my baby, and me too but I'm the man I don't let it show. I put my hands on on shoulder giving her a slight massage, "Relax baby" I said kissing her cheek softly and she pouted

After a few shots with Brooke it was now 6pm and I can't lie but a nigga was horny, "Baby come on let's go to the room" I said licking my lips and she laughed knowing what time it was "Noooo Davey" she whined and I laughed "Baby I just wanna give you a massage" I said grabbing her waist and sucking on her next "That would fee great" she said blushing and I slapped her ass "Ight then go ahead and get naked for daddy, here I come" I said watching her jumped from the smack and going upstairs.

Going in the kitchen I took three more shots and cleaned our mess up, thinking of Brooke I didn't even wanna have sex I just wanna do some nasty shit I know she hasn't experienced.

Grabbing some whip cream, chocolate fudge, and a bowl of ice I went upstairs and got some oil from the hallway closet. When I went to her room I saw her naked laying on the bed on her phone.

I slowly walked to her and put all my equipment on the nightstand, I grabbed her cheeks and softly rubbed her ass "Mmm" she moaned sweetly looking back at me "Shhhhhh baby just relax for daddy" I said and she laid her head down and let me do what I want.

Taking my shirt off I had on nothing but my ethika briefs, and I grabbed the oil and placed some on her back, I slowly rubbed it down her body and massaging her sensitive areas, after doing this over and over again I moved down and massages her ass, gripping both ass cheeks and getting a peek my mouth watered.

Slowly I put two fingers on her pussy from the back and she tooted her ass up slightly, "Mm" she moaned and I stuck both fingers in and cause of the oil they slid in with no problem "Damn" I mumbled underneath my breath feeling how wet she is.

In a swift motion, spreading her cheeks apart I started eating her cake, knowing I caught her off guard by the way she jumped I smirked "Ooooh" is all she could say as I licked around her hole and she tried running

Turning her over I laid between her legs making her feel my hard on "Why you running baby" I asked in her ear kissing her neck and she just moaned, I slowly grinded my hips into her "Baby, she wants you" she moaned looking in my eyes "Hold on mama" I said getting up and grabbing my tools and she laughed watching me.

I put whip cream and fudge on both of her boobs and trailed fudge down the middle of her stomach. "Take those off" she said catching me off guard cause she never speak up, doing as told I took my briefs off and my man sprung up.
————-
Brooke POV.