H E R & H I M

Dave POV.
Finally arriving in Jamaica it was officially Valentines Day. When we landed last night Brooke got so sensitive that she cried and I was so confused but she said she's just happy that we were able to go on vacation.

Right now me and Brooke was leaving the beach we've been here since twelve and now it's 3 o'clock and my baby hungry so I took her to get her favorite which is Jerk chicken.

When we got there I swear this girl almost ordered the whole menu and I just sat there and watched in disbelief then she had the nerve to order dessert.

"What Dave" she said eating some of her greens "Shit nothing baby I'm just stuck seeing you eat all this food" I said eating some of my chicken and she mugged me "Whatever" she said and I laughed.

Once I paid and we went to the car we rode in a comfortable silence, when I looked over at Brooke she was staring out the window so I put my hand on top of hers to get her attention

"You okay mamas?" I asked and she smiled nodding her head "Yes baby, this is the most relaxing Valentine's Day I've ever experienced" she said and I smiled cause I felt accomplished i love making my lady feel good.

"Well it's not over baby we have a reservation tonight" I said and she kissed my cheek "Can we take a nap first baby" she asked yawning "Of course baby" I said pulling up to our villa and helping her out.

Soon as we got in the house Brooke stripped instantly and got in bed "Ima set our alarm to 8pm our reservation is at 10pm" I said and she nodded as I got under the cover pulling her towards me and I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes as we both doses off to sleep.
//////////
Brooke POV.
"Baby how's the food?" Dave asked as I dug straight into my plate "It's sooooo good" I said stuffing my face and he chuckled. Me and Dave been here for a good hour and we're just now eating because he wanted to dance and drink first but of course I just drunk water but his goofy ass thought it was Patron.

After eating we were sitting there talking and enjoying ourselves until he stood up and got on one knew and my heart began to beat fast so I drunk some water as if it was really a shot "Baby" I whispered and he just looked up at me and grabbed my hand and the tears began to fall.

"Brooke Baby, I love you so much and I know you love me too. You've transformed me into the man I never thought I'd be, when I see you I see my grandma. Your heart is so pure and golden sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve you. Everything you want I want, I can't go a day without seeing your face, baby I'm obsessed with you.. I only wanna grow with you mamas, will you marry me baby?" He said and I frozen because I didn't think he'd propose

"Yes baby, I'll marry you!" I said loudly and he pulled the ring out and slipped it on my finger and kissed me with so much passion "I love you baby girl" he said kissing me again "I love you too papi" I said pulling away and grabbing my sonogram out of my purse

"What's this baby" he asked as I handed him the envelope "Open and look" I said and he did just that and I watched as his eyes widen "Baby! For real!?" He yelled with so much excitement and I nodded as he hugged me tightly I've never seen him this happy

"Damn Baby.. wait! You been drinking with my baby in there woman!" He yelled and I laughed "No crazy! I've been drinking water this whole time!" I said laughing and he slapped his forehead "Damn I'm dumb, damn baby is it a boy or girl?" He asked rubbing my stomach "We won't find out until April baby so we have a little minute" I said and he pecked my lips "I promise to be the best dad I can be" he said and I nodded "I know baby" I said hugging him and with that being said we grabbed our things paid and left.
/////////////
Dave POV.
Damn tonight is a beautiful night.. I'm officially engaged and I have a mini me on the way.. once Brooke got in the bath I ran her I sat in the room thinking about my life.

"Baby" Brooke yelled for me and I went to her "wassup bae" I asked and she pouted "Get in with me" she said and I did just that "I know something's on your mind.. talk to me" she said as I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed on her stomach

"I'm just thinking about how ima be a dad to someone and I never had one" I said and she sighed "Baby you learned though.. through that experience you know how it feels to not have a dad and I know your going to do whatever it takes to make sure your kid don't have to experience it" she said and I nodded "You right baby I'm just tweakin really" I said and she shook her head "Your not baby, this is normal for you to think this way.. but as long ass were great parents and we work together our child will be great" she said and I kissed the back of her neck "This why I love you" I said squeezing her tight "I love you mor daddy" she said while laughing.

"You want a boy or girl" I asked her and she shrugged "as long as he or she is healthy I'm okay with whatever" she said and I smirked "Shid I want a boy, I can't do two of you" I said laughing "boy be quiet, a Dave Junior wouldn't be bad" she said and I nodded "Hell yeah, he gone be a savage" I said and we laughed.

Once we were done washing up and getting ready for bed, we laid there in silence cuddling "what time are we leaving" she asked "we have to be there at 3pm" I said and she snuggled up on me closer "Good, we can sleep in" she said and I laughed, I knew she was gonna be tired that's why our flight in the afternoon soon I heard the sound of her light snores and I kissed the top of her head "I love the both of you" I said holding her tighter and closing my eyes for the night.

LIKE & COMMENT