H E R & H I M

Dave POV.
After making love to Brooke body, I was now sitting up holding her as she wrapped her arms around my waist and face in my chest. She was sleeping so peacefully the only thing I could think about was fucking her The was I did. She so sweet and innocent how the hell did my lil hood ass get her, I thought as I softly rubbed my hands up and down her back, gripping and rubbing on her fat ass.

Flashback...

Soon as she unlocked the door I locked the screen door and the front and scooped her up, as I picked her up she instantly wrapped her legs around my waist and I pushed her against the wall, fuck the bed I'm about to fuck her in this living room.

"Mmm, baby take this off" she moaned pulling on my shit and I put her on her feet as we both quickly undressed and when I was done she grabbed my neck and kissed me from my lips down my chest "fuck," I moaned clenching my jaw, this girl don't even know how much she turn me on.

Soon I felt her warm wet mouth on my dick making me throw my head back and she quickly started to deep throat me "mmm" she moaned spitting and choking on it "fuck. Baby okay okay" I said out of breath pulling her up and I sat on the couch "come put that pussy on daddies face" I said licking my lips watching her sexy ass walk to me.

Latching my mouth on her wet pearl shit jumped a little making me hold her down tightly "oooooh papiiii" she moaned and I gained some energy and stood up putting her on the wall and I feasted like there was no other. "Yessss daddy, I'm gonna cum" she moaned shaking and I sucked on her pearl making her squirt in my mouth and scream my name.

Sitting on the catch still holding her she sat in my lap and instantly grinded her pussy on my shaft "fuck, mamas you gettin daddy hard" I said gripping her neck as she held her eyes closed while biting her lip "put him in baby I can't take it no more" I groaned and she slowly opened her eyes and I seen nothing but lust and soon felt her tight, wet, warm pussy around my dick

"Fuuuuuuuuuck" I groaned and she pushed me back giving me a view of her body. Her titties was a nice size nipples poking out and I felt the urge to suck on them, soon she slowly started whining her hips on me biting her lip "ooooo daddy," she moaned touching her self and I patched my mouth on her right titty and palmed the other "fuck" I groaned turning us over laying her down.
FLASHBACK OVER.....
————————-
"Baby hold me" I heard Brooke say lowly and I got comfortable behind her and putting my face in her neck pulling her closer.

"I love you" I said accidentally and I felt her tense up "You sure Dave" she said and I turned her over "I really do.. you got me feeling amazing, I ain't never felt this way" I said pecking her lips making her blush.

"I love you too" she said blushing and I smiled because it's amazing to finally to have someone that genuinely loves you.
————————
Brooke POV.
Waking up with Dave under me I slid off and head to the bathroom, once I handled my business I took and shower and got my hygienes together, coming out I put on one of Dave night shirts and put my hair in a bun.

Making my way downstairs I started making breakfast, since Dave doesn't eat pork I make turkey sausage and bacon with eggs waffles and pancakes. "Baby!" I heard him yell from upstairs I went to him "yes" I asked looking up at him "you cooked? It smell good" he said licking his plump lips "yesssss so come on" I said grabbing his hand but he pulled me back "where my kids at women" he said aggressively getting me wet and I kissed his lips twice before he grabbed my neck with his hand kissing me.

"Mmmm ok ok" I said fixing my self as he laughed rubbing himself through his sweatpants and I shook my head leaving going downstairs to make our plates.

"What we On today mama?" He said smacking my ass and gripping it "Sleeping" I said simply and he chuckled "I ain't going to sleep, me and the guys going out" he said and I frowned rolling my eyes "why" I asked pouting looking at him "Baby I haven't seen them in like 3 weeks" he said making a point I have been pulling him away "okay" I said sadly and he wrapped his arms around me "don't worry baby I'm coming straight home to you" he said kissing my cheek making me blush.

"Come On Baby lets take a nap he said putting his plate in the sink, and I followed behind happily and we got in bed getting comfortable "Come here baby" he said pulling me on top of him as we laid like that in silence but it was a comfortable silence.

"I love you" she said squeezing me tight
"I love you too baby" I said closing my eyes kissing her lips twice.

COMMENT & LIKE