H E R & H I M

Dave POV.

Sittin around in the cut with the gang, we was countin the money that was made on the block this week and splitting it 3 ways

"Aye man, these bitches tonight gone be on go" Skuba said passing me the blunt "I'm knowing but I'm chillin tonight ima just sip on the Henn" I said puffin on the blunt and countin my money. "Ha we know yo ass all pussy whip" Zeke said laughing and I shook my head "Man she heaven sent" I said thinkin about my baby.

After puttin our money up and talkin our shit we made it to the strip club and it was packed as fuck, bitches everywhere, heading to the V.I.P section it was already bottles of Hennessy there and some Belair but I only fuck with the Henn.

A few bitches stared and a few made they way over to the section to keep the guys comfortable, "How are you?" One bitch asked me lickin her lips and I smirked "I'm good just chillin" I said lookin at one of the strippers work the pole, she was thick as fuck, I wonder if Brooke can get on the pole I thought to myself smiling licking my lips and forgetting ole girl was right here.

Knocking me outta my thoughts I heard screams and gunshots "what the fuck" I said grabbing my gun and pushing the lil bitch down "East come on man!" I heard Skuba yell and I ran towards the back with them, hopping in the truck Zeke pulled off quick

"Man what the fuck was that?" I said mad as fuck "man member that nigga fooly we sprayed? His ppls back for revenge nigga" Skuba said and I sighed I knew I was gone have to kill these niggas but I promised Brooke I'd stop doing this street shit "We gone have to handle they asses" Zeke said and I nodded agreeing

"Man lets go to the trap to figure this shit out" I said leaning back relaxing and soon I heard my phone ringing, it was Brooke but I ignored it I don't have time for her speeches she knew what the fuck it was when she met me.
————-
Brooke POV.

After waking up and getting myself together I grabbed my keys and purse so I can head to the boutique and the club to check on some things, I wasn't really in the mood because I haven't talked to Dave all day yesterday and now today it was now 3pm and he hasn't even call/text you check on me, what type of Boyfriend don't check on there girlfriend.

"Heyyyyy" I said to my new workers in the Boutique "Heyy, welcome to LoveXo" one girl said and the rest laughed and I did the same "Girl this is Brooke Valentine the owner!" They said and her cheeks turned red "ooh I'm sorry" she said and I laughed "no it's okay I should've been came by to introduce myself, hows everything going today? I have lunch for you all on the way" I said and they smiled, my goal is to make sure my employees are well taken care of.

"Awww thank you, everything has been smooth today, the rush normally comes around 5pm so right now we're thinking of the next styles to put on the mannequins" Tori said and I nodded walking around looking at the place it was beautiful, "that's good, we'll let me know if y'all need anything I have to go to the club I'm opening soon to check on things, enjoy y'all lunch" I said putting my shades on as we said our byes and I left out.

Soon pulling up to the club I Tony car and also Dave's and I instantly caught a attitude but I'm not going to cause a scene ima go in there and handle business then leave.

Walking in the club Tony automatically noticed my presence "The queen, it's so nice of you to join us" Tony said and Dave turned around looking at me "Aw thank you Tone" I said hugging him "I'm just here to check the place out I'm thinking of a grand opening this Friday" I told him and he nodded, "of course madam whatever needs to be fixed and tweaked let me know I'll get the guys on it as soon as possible" he said and I smiled walking off to mind my business.

"Brooke" I heard Dave say giving me a death stare "yes" I said stopping and watching him walk towards me "aye y'all let me talk to her real quick" he said to the guys and they left us alone and I sighed rolling my eyes

"What's up witchu? You actin like you don't see a nigga, but you acknowledging another nigga I don't fuck with that" he said muggin me and I laughed sarcastically "You have some nerve coming to me about some acknowledgement when you haven't been speaking to me for almost two days, nigga you been acting like I don't EXIST!" I yelled a little "I been busy man!" He yelled back catching me off guard and I took a deep breath.

"Have a good rest of your day East" I said walking off to finish what I came here for.
———————
After handling business and getting my hair done me and Chyna was now getting our nails done and talking

"Has he tried to reach out?" Chyna asked and I nodded "of course he had after I said what I said, Chy I'm done with niggas games I love Dave but I'm not about to play the role I did with Reese, if your busy day that then! Don't just ignore me" I said upset and kind of hurt "just talk to him Brooke, I understand where your coming from but don't let Reese actions hurt what you have going on now.." she said making a point

"Your right but ima ride this mad wave" I said as we laughed "as you should" Chy said looking at her nails as they were done drying "Let's go out tonight" she said shrugging and I nodded "I'm down, I know Dave is at my house so let just get some fits from the mall and I'll get dressed at your house" I said trying to avoid Dave and she laughed "okay Amber said she's ready so let's go get her" she said and we paid and left.

"This is what I need, a night with the girls"

To Be Continued...

LIKE & COMMENT