4

Eliza POV
{One week later}
Eliza was just finishing music class, she was exited, Alex was going to announce the results of the contest, she couldn't wait to get to her dorm and see who won.

Not that she thought she won, she just wanted to see the video of who won.

When she got to her dorm, she saw all the notifications, but there was none from Alexander Hamilton, Eliza felt a pang of disappointment, she had been wanting for this moment since morning...

She was already going to click on another video to watch to entertain herself, until there was a notification it said: 'new video from Alexander Hamilton: "winners"'

She immediately cliked, he started...

"Okay so hey guys, myyy name is Alexander Hamilton, and today i'm announcing the winners of my contest two weeks ago,...

"Guys let's start with third place, congrats @taigirl, you won 100 dollars, second place @susan_the_strange_girl you won a microphone, oh and I loved how the video was edited, and your singing was great it just wasn't enough, yet...

"Okay now first place" Eliza was so exited she didn't know through she knew was in at least last place...

"Who won was..."he paused" @betseybets" Eliza couldn't believe it was her name, no she was sure there were lots of people with that name...

"You sang great, and I loved that It was an original, it was a great song, I loved how you used references from my channel in your song It was great, congrats you are going to get to know me"

Eliza closed the video she couldn't belive it, it was really her, omg, who else wrote an original with references, she was dying, she won...

SHE WAS GOING TO GET TO KNOW ALEXANDER HAMILTON

Eliza was dying right now, maybe that was all a dream, but it wasn't.

She started screaming, screaming so loud that her sister had to go to her room to see what happened

"Hey are you okay?" Angélica her older sister asked.

At this point Eliza was lying down in her bed, smiling to herself, she still couldn't believe it.

She won

She checked her email, to see if he had sent her anything, and he did, he asked where she was from, for him to get her the airplane tickets for new york.

She answered to the email, and said she was from new york, so he didn't had to worry

He said, ok, he asked her where she wanted to meet up

She said central park

She still couldn't believe this was happening,

She was going to meet Alexander Hamilton...
______________________
Word cout- 434 words
I hope you guys enjoyed <3