12

Alex POV
Alex woke up in his bed feeling someone on his side,

Then he remembered last night, he looked down to see Eliza, not a surprise.

She woke up opening her eyes slowly, she made a sleepy smile at him and closed her eyes again, wrapping her arms around him.

He smiled and took her arms off of him and stood up.

He got into the kitchen and started making breakfast.

He then heard steps, getting closer to him.

Eliza looked around for something to eat.

"Liza I'm going to do breakfast don't worry" Alex said turning around to see her face.

"Oh ok" Eliza said walking up to him,

Alex turned around looking at the food to make breakfast, he felt arms wrapping around his neck.

He smiled, he knew it was her, he felt Eliza kissing his right cheek.

He smiled again, even through he knew he couldn't have anything with her at least he had these moments, of course they were doing this as friends,

Even through Alex wanted it to be more...

It was basically like this the whole time, Eliza with her arms around his shoulders giving him kisses in the cheek, and Alex making breakfast.

Some people would say they were girlfriend and boyfriend with the way they were acting.

"Okay I finished" Alex said as he putted their food in two plates

"Great" Eliza said as she let go of his shoulders, she grabbed her plate.

"Hey can we have breakfast outside?" Eliza asked looking outside.

It was beautiful especially today, it was sun, even through it had been snowing in that night.

"Of course" Alex said as Eliza opened the doors of glass to go outside.

Once they got outside they sat in a bench, the same bench they were sitting in Alex's dream...

They started eating, "wow today the day is beautiful, never expected this after last night." Eliza said with food still in her mouth, and for some reason Alex thought that was cute.

"Yeah, honestly who did?" Alex said

"I don't know, someone" Eliza said laughing.

It was Saturday so she didn't had to worry about going to college.

Ding

Ding

Ding

Alex looked confused, seeing if it was his phone, because it was the ding of the iPhone.

Eliza looked at her phone and sighed, she started texting something, Alex was confused.

"It was my sister" Eliza said noticing his confused expression.

"Oh, you want to drive you to college?" Alex said a bit concerned that her sister was one of that superprotective sister, he had bad experiences with those.

"No I told her that I would stay her the weekend"

"O-oh okay" Alex said

"If that's fine for you of course" Eliza said putting her phone down.

"Oh yeah it's fine for me"

"Great" Eliza said starting eating until

Ding

Eliza grabbed her phone seeing the message.

"What did she say?" Alex asked

"She said that it was fine for her but for just not being to late on Monday." Eliza said smiling

"Good" Alex said smiling back, he got his phone to see the time '8:27'.

"Liza we need to go" Alex said pointing upstairs for him to go record the video.

"Oh yeah" she paused to stand up "came on"

He stood up and they got upstairs, he started recording the video.

*timeskip*

They were now eating lunch, Alex had already recorded the two videos so they didn't had to worry about anything.

They were just chilling in his sofa watching 'to all the boys I've loved before' since Eliza loved that movie Alex didn't though it was that good but whatever.

Alex decided to lay down in the sofa but there was not enough space for him so he pulled his head on her lap and started to fall asleep.

*timeskip*

Alex woke up with Eliza messing with his hair, now he never let anynone thouch his hair like anyone, nor his friends nor his family, no one.

But for the first time he let someone thouch his hair, and he liked it, but only her could touch his hair.

She giggled at him looking at her and he looked at the time in a big  clock that was hanging in his wall it was already night 19:02 to be precise.

He should really stop sleeping that long.

"Hey you want to have dinner?" Eliza asked looking down at him, he had an attempt to kiss her, but he didn't.

"Yeah, how about we order take out?" Alex asked starting to stood up.

"Yeah, let's order chinese" Eliza enthusiastically

"Yeah seems great"

A few minutes later the take out came and they sat outside, since Eliza asked if they could have dinner outside.

They sitting in the bench talking to each other, until they started cuddling with each other, and Alex couldn't take it anymore,

He softly grabbed her chin and looked at her face, that beautiful face that he fell more and more every day.

Eliza smiled at him blushing, even through she didn't know what was happening.

Suddenly he forgot everything, it was just him and her and he started leaning in

Eliza at first looked confused but started leaning in too.

And like that their lips touched,

Alex couldn't belive it, she kissed back, he was so happy.

They kissed until they had to stop to breathe, and when they did Eliza smiled at him he smiled back.

They finished eating without a word.

They got inside his house and sat on the couch.

Eliza started "Alex i-i like you a-a lo-lot" Eliza said blushing looking down.

Alex didn't answer instead he kissed her with all the passionate he could.

Eliza wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

They started making out and while that Alex was the most happier man alive.

They decided watch some Netflix and cuddle.

Then Alex saw the time it was already 22:00 he picked Eliza up and pulled her in his arms.

He walked to his bed and putted her in his bed, he kissed her and lay down in his bed with her.

He pulled her closer "Goodnight my princess"

"night" she said putting her head in his chest he smiled wrapped his arms around her waist and fell asleep.
___________________________
Word cout- 1062 words
This was one of the longest chapters I've ever done but yeah, it's getting good, enjoy- clamijo ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚