5

Eliza POV
{One week later}
Eliza was so excited, she was going to meet her idol.

She closed de door of her dorm, saying goodbye to her rommates, Theodosia, Adrienne, and her sister Angélica.

They knew how exited she was about this.

She ran in the hallway, getting some glares from the girls that were getting out of their dorms.

She exited the building and ran to central park.

When she got there she was already out of breath, she looked for him in the whole park, but no sign of him.

Until she saw him, she couldn't believe,

He was even more cute in person

He smiled at her

She smiled back, and waved.

He started "hey, your Eliza right?"

"Yeah that's me" she answered

"Okay great, I'm Alexander Hamilton"

"I know, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Yeah me too"

She laughed nervously, she couldn't believe he was saying that to her, I mean he was Alexander Hamilton.

He asked her "look I was thinking maybe we could get lunch and then go to my place to record the video, its that okay to you?"

"Yeah, yeah i just didn't get money I didn't know that we were going to get lunch..." she said

"Oh yeah don't worry I'll pay for you, I mean you won the contest after all." He said with a nervous glance towards her

"You sure, because I can go grab some money in my dorm."

"No don't worry that's not necessary" He answered.

"Okay then..., where are we going?" She asked

"How about McDonald's?" He said

"Yeah for me Mc it's fine"

"Kay, great, then let's go?" He asked

"Yeah..."

{A few hours later}
Alex was so funny, they passed the whole lunch talking to each other and laughing.

Eliza was so happy.

"Well we should go to my house we gotta record that video, edit and post it until it's 18:00 hours."

Eliza looked at her phone to see the time '15:00 saturday, day 2 of  February'

Had it already passed all that time?

She and Alex got there at 12:30 she couldn't believe it time passed that fast.

She stood from her seat "yeah probably" she told Alex

They got to his house, it was kind of difficult because of all the fans would go to him and ask for a autograph or a selfie.

There were even some that asked Eliza, they said that they loved her singing and that one day she would be a famous singer so they had to keep that picture or autograph, so one day they would say that they met her.

Eliza smiled, people really though she was talented.

When they got to Alex's home, Eliza gasped she had never seen a house like this, his house was huge of course she had already seen it but see it right in front of you it's a different thing.

Alex smiled and led her to inside, once they got inside Eliza gasped again, everything was so cool and modern.

"You know you really gotta stop with those gasps" Alex laughed

"Oh sorry, it's just your house it's huge." She said with a suprise tone.

"Thanks?" He said, it was more of a question than an answer.

Eliza giggled

Alex smiled, she was so cute.

When they got upstairs she saw it, she saw his scenario, the scenario that he did his videos.

Eliza gasped, again, and Alex laughed

But Eliza couldn't believe it, it really was his scenario.

When they were going to start recording the video, Alex smiled, she was nervous

"Hey don't worry it will be fine, your amazing" he said trying to comfort her.

Eliza smiled at him and he started the video.
__________________________
Word cout- 636 words
Hope you guys enjoyed, and yeah it's just this byeeeeee- clamijo