Chapter 2: Fall in love at first sight

Today, I wake up and run my daily activities as usual. I went to the library and looked for reference books. I took a lot of books and didn't see the way in front. Then, I accidentally hit someone and I fell down and all the books also fell. I saw the person I collided with. The person has blonde hair and green eyes. The boy looks so handsome. 

"Huh... Sorry. I accidentally hit you" said (Y/N). "No, I supposed to apologize. I didn't see where I'm going" said the blonde-haired boy. I picked all the books that had fallen. "Let me help you" said the blonde-haired boy then picked up all the books. "It's okay". "It's fine. this all my fault. My name is Ash. Nice to meet you". You started to blush because Ash looks so handsome. "I...My name ...is (Y/N). Nice to...meet you too".

Then, you and Ash sit together and talk. "What do you do in the library every day?" asked Ash. "I'm actually studying in the library" answered (Y/N). "What? You do that every day. You're not bored?". "No. After all, I have no friend". "Don't be sad. I can be your friend". "Thank you, Ash. You're so kind". "The sun is almost sunset, let's go home". 

You and Ash exit the library. "You're not afraid to go home alone?" said Ash. "It's fine. I know self-defense and I got a black belt in taekwondo" said (Y/N). "Okay if you said so. If you're in danger, I will not help you. Bye" said Ash while waving at you. "I'll be okay".

At home, you felt so happy to meet Ash. You fell in love with Ash. You hope that you can meet Ash tomorrow. After dinner, you watch anime then you went to sleep. 

The next evening, you go to the library and meet Ash who is reading a book. You tap Ash's shoulder. "Hi, Ash". "Hi (Y/N). You look pretty today". After hearing Ash said, you started to blush. "Erm... Thank you". You and Ash are chatting. "So (Y/N) you like to watch anime". "Yeah, I like to watch anime. I always watch anime every night". "(Y/N) can you promise me something?". "Huh? What is it, Ash?". "Can you promise me that you will always be by my side?" "Yeah. I promise that I will be by your side" said you while blushing. "Can I tell you something?". "What it is Ash?". "Nevermind. It's gonna be late, let's go home".

You go home. Every day, you meet Ash at the library. One day on the way home, someone shut your mouth from behind and drag you to the dark hallway. You kicked the man then the man let you go. You run away but surrounded by a group of guys. "You cannot run, little girl" said a guy with blonde hair and narrow blue eyes. "You called me little girl. You don't know who you're messing with. Be careful, I got a black belt in taekwondo". "Don't worry. Though you're strong, I know women's weakness spot". "What are you saying, I don't have any weakness". "Are you sure?" said the blonde-haired boy then go toward you.  "I warned you! I know taekwondo". "(Y/N), you look funny. My name is Arthur". 

Arthur holds your wrist. You want to punch him but he suddenly bites your earlobe. "Why do I feel so weak?". Then, he licks your neck and squeaks your butt. You feel so weak. Without your notice, he binding you and brought you into the black van.