Chapter 8: It's all my fault

I hope Eiji alright.

Then, we fight Arthur's gang but we lose because too many people to fight. Marvin grabs Ash by his collar and pinned him to the wall. "Where'd you hide that punk?" asked Marvin. "He flew just like a bird" said Ash. "Shut your mouth!!" said Marvin and punch Ash's face. "Ash! are you okay?" asked me with my worry tone. " i'm fine" said Ash. "Ash, i'm scared" said me. "Don't worry, (Y/N). I'm here to protect you" said Ash and then we hugged. 

 "You're done now, i'm going to kill you" said Marvin. "How are you going to clean this mess up? and this wouldn't have happened if you weren't perverted" said Arthur. "We gotta relocate and i will take care of them" said Marvin. 

Eiji (pov)

I must hurry and let them know...hurry...i must save (Y/N)...

I search someone for help. My arm bleeding and i cover it with my hand. Then, i saw a woman talking to her phone. "Can i use that for a while?" i asked her. The woman feels shocked to see my hand covered with blood. The woman run away from me while scream "murderer! someone, police!" and left her phone. I grabbed  her phone and started to dial."hello, city police headquarters please. please hurry..." said me and lean against the wall. 

i lost a lot of blood and my head feels dizzy. No! i must fight and save them especially (Y/N).

My vision started to blur and i saw police come towards me. Then, i faint. 

(Y/N) pov

Marvin ties us and lead us to car. "Okay, let's go for a ride now" said Marvin. "(Y/N) and Skip have nothing to do with us. Let them go" said Ash. "it doesn't seem like you want to join the party. We will have the little brats dance for us instead" said Marvin. "NO!!" yelled Ash. "Take him" ordered Marvin to his servant. His servant grabs Ash's arm and pull him into the car. "Let go of me! Gets your hands off me.." said Ash trying to get out of the guy grip. 

Then, we heard loud noise outside. Ash's gang appeared to save us. "Ash! Skip! (Y/N)! where are you?" said Shorter while searching for us. The guy that hold Ash arm pointing his gun towards Shorter. Ash kicks that guy and say "watch out, Dino's guys are here". We heard a police siren. "The cops are here" said Arthur and run away with his gang. 

"i will get you for this" said Marvin and points his gun towards Ash. "i wasn't going to let you die easily" said Marvin. At this moment, i can't do anything even though i know self defense. I was so scared. I never been through this situation before. "somebody, help me! i'm scared. i don't wanna die"

"ASH!!". i come to my thought as Skipper yelled. He ran towards Ash with a knife. "What's he gonna do?"

Marvin turns to us and shoot Skipper two times. I was shocked. "Skipper..skipper!!" said Ash and ran towards him. Ash held Skipper in his arm. "Skipper. no, don't die. No, you can't die. Don't die..." said Ash. Skipper cries and let his last breath (idk how to write and i dont wanna use the word 'dead') I started to cry and ran towards Skipper. 

Ash stand up and turn to Marvin. His face is full of rage and revenge. "That's it" said Ash with a scary tone. Marvin felt scared and ran away with his car. Ash gets in a car and chases Marvin. "No! Ash, wait!" i yelled but Ash just ignore me. Shorter saw me and approaching me. "(Y/N)! are you alright?" asked Shorter with his worried tone. My feeling mixed with sadness and confused. "i'm sorry, Ash" i mumbled. "what did you just say?" asked Shorter. Tears started to form on my eye. "Eh?! (Y/N)! are you alright. Did something happened??" asked Shorter, feeling afraid that he accidentally hurt your feeling. 

"Shorter!!" said me and hugged Shorter. "What's wrong?" asked Shorter while blushing. "Does Ash hates me?" i asked. "Why would he hates you? you're his girlfriend" said Shorter. "Because of me, Skipper die. It's all my fault. I'm so weak and useless. I can't even do anything" cried me. Shorter feels awful when he see you likes this. "you're not weak. You're strong than any of us and Ash loves you so much. He's afraid of losing you. He always talk to me about you" said Shorter.

>>Time Skip<<

Now, i'm in front of the hospital. I heard that Ash was in the hospital so i went there to meet him. I enter the hospital and ask the nurse who sat at the counter. "I want to meet Ash Lynx". "Ash Lynx, wait a minute" said the nurse and search for Ash's room (wtf i'm writing!!) "He's at floor 2 room 304" said the nurse. I thanked the nurse and went to floor 2. When i reached floor 2, i search for room 304. 

What would i say to Ash? maybe apologise? but what if he doesn't want to meet me? maybe he hates me? No, (Y/N)! be brave! 

I take a deep breath before open the door. Before i open the door, i heard Eiji's voice. I eavesdropping them. 

"how are you feeling?" asked Eiji.

"look who's asking. There weren't any mats, huh?" said Ash.

"nah but it not a big deal"

"that was a quite a jump. I didn't know you had a such talent"

"but i didn't even get to thank Skip"

My heart broken when Eiji mentioned about Skipper. I started to let out my tears. "This is all my fault. i'm sorry, Ash. Why i'm so weak?" . Then, I run out of the hospital and go my apartment.

Sorry. it took a few days to finish this. Last week, my family and i stayed at the hotel for few days. This week i'm busy because i have to clean my stuff. For chapter 9, i think i will publish it after a few months. Next year, i have an important exam and i will give all the best. Please pray for me. My mother said that if my exam got all A's, she let me go to JAPAN!!! i love japan!! thank you for reading and vote my story. even i didn't know what i'm writing. sorry if my grammar was wrong. i'm really bad at english. さようなら..