Chapter 4: I'm here, (Y/N)

Sorry guys. Slow updated because of school stuff. I hope you guys love my story. I'm so sorry because of the slow update.

Ash P.O.V

"(Y/N), (Y/N)! Where are you?!!". I searched (Y/N). Then, I open the door which leads to the darkroom. 

"Ha....ha.. You arrived, Ash" said Arthur. 

"Where's (Y/N)!! Tell me where she is or I.."

"Where's (Y/N)? I can tell you where she is but there is one condition".

"What is it?"

" If you want (Y/N) back, you must go home. Papa Dino wants to meet you".

"Okay, but before I go, I want to see (Y/N) first".

"As you wish. Hey! go get (Y/N)!"

(Y/N) P.O.V

How can I escape?? I want to save Ash. I love Ash. What wrong with me?!! Why do I love Ash. 

Then, the door opened and  Arthur appeared. 

"Well well well, little girl"

"Don't call me that!"

"Huh..okay"

"Why do you come back?"

"Your boyfriend wants to meet you"

"Boyfriend?? Eh!! He's not my boyfriend!"

"SHUT UP!" said Arthur and drag me to Ash.

"Here! Your girlfriend had arrived!"

"(Y/N)! Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" asked Ash with worried on his face. "I'm okay, Ash" replied me. Ash hugs me and I hug him back.

"Awww.. I'm sorry to bother your romantic moment but Ash has to go back home" said Arthur.

"Ash, don't go home". 

"Sorry (Y/N). I have to or else they will kill you. I don't want to lose again. Bye" said Ash.

"Good boy. Goodbye, little girl" said Arthur.

" I said don't go, ASH!!!" I screamed and start to punch Arthur right on his belly. 

"(Y/N)". 

"Don't just stand there, Ash! Let's fight these guys together"

"Okay, (Y/N)" said Ash and we started to fight these guys together. Ash grabbed his pistol and knock them down. I started to punch and kick them. Ash and I had knocked all of them except Arthur. 

"This isn't over yet Ash. I will make sure your life is miserable!!" screamed Arthur then he ran away with his motorcycle. Ash wants to chase Arthur but I stop him. 

"We will get him next time" said me.

"Okay. Erm.. (Y/N). I'm sorry to make you in dangerous"

"It's okay, Ash"

"Erm.. I want to tell you something. I actually..."

"I know. I know that you killed many people and you're the leader of the famous gangster street. I knew it, Ash. Arthur told me"

"I'm afraid that if I tell you about this you will hate me"

"I will never hate you, Ash. I actually love you" I said while blushing.

"Me too. I love you too, (Y/N). Ash started to blush.

Ash then close his eye and kisses me. At first, I was shocked then I kiss him back. This is my first kiss. I felt happy when he kisses me. Then, we stop our kiss. Ash and I blush so hard after we kissed. 

"Let's go to my apartment, Ash". Ash nods and we went to my apartment.

At (Y/N) apartment  

"This is my apartment, Ash" I said after I opened the door. 

"Sorry because my place a bit messy"

"Wow, it so dirty"

"I said that I'm sorry!! Whatever. Ash you should take a shower. You looked dirty. Here's your towel". I lend him my towel.

"Okay. I knew it"

"Huh??! What?"

"You want to see me naked, aren't you? or you want to take a shower with me?"

I started to blush deep red after hearing what Ash said. "What? No!! I don't want to see that!!! just go take your shower!!". I pushed Ash into the shower and shut the door. I sit on a couch and started to think. 

 "What's wrong with Ash. I don't want to see him naked but I really want to take a shower with him. What!! what's wrong with me!!?? stop being a perverted, (Y/N)!!!"