Chapter 5 : Meeting Ash's friends

The next day

"Ash! Wake up!! It morning!!". I waked Ash up but he doesn't want to wake up. "Huh.. fine. Just sleep Ash. I gonna make us breakfast" I said then went to the kitchen. I made us egg sandwiches and coffee. After I made our breakfast, I saw Ash went to the bathroom.

"I love you, Ash. I hope we will be together forever"

"What are you thinking? " said Ash while wearing a towel.

"Nothing, Ash. I made breakfast for us. Let's eat it together "

"Oh, okay. What do you make?" asked Ash. "I made us egg sandwich and coffee" replied (Y/N).

Ash and I started to eat our breakfast. "Wow! The top of the coffee looks cool. Is this pikachu?" asked Ash. "Yes. I love to drink coffee. So that why I learn to make it. By the way I love coffee because of Tokyo Ghoul". "You're really an otaku" said Ash.

"So (Y/N), do you want to be my girlfriend?" asked Ash while blushing. I started to blush and said "yes". After hearing my answer Ash looks so happy. "Since we're a couple, why don't we date?" said Ash. "Okay. Where do you want to take me?" I asked. "Just follow me" replied Ash.

After breakfast

"(Y/N), go get ready. I want you to follow me" said Ash. I nodded and get ready.  After that, Ash brought me to the secret basement. There is a scary guy guard the door.

"Ash Lynx" said Ash. "And who is this girl?" asked the scary guy. "She's my girlfriend" replied Ash. The guy nodded and let us enter. "Is this where our first date is?" asked me. "No. I just want to show you my house first and then our date" replied Ash. "Oh, okay" said me. 

Ash and I entered his house. Ash's house is beside a bar (sorry I don't know how to say). "Wait, here. I want you to meet my friends" said Ash. I say okay and wait here. Then, Ash brings his friends. 

"(Y/N), this is Shorter and Skipper" said Ash. They both said hi to me. I said hi to them. 

"Yo! My name is Shorter Wong. Call me Shorter" said the purple-haired guy. " I'm Skipper. Nice to meet you" said the short boy. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you to". I saw Shorter started to blush. 

"Let's go, (Y/N)" said Ash. Suddenly, Ash's phone starts to ring. Ash picks up his phone. "Moshi moshi. Hrm.. yes. I understand" and Ash turns off his phone. " Shorter, Skipper can you bring (Y/N) to any restaurant" said Ash. "Yes" answered Shorter. "Ash, what's going on?" I asked. "I have something to handle. I will be right back. Call me if anything happens" said Ash then he goes. "well.. Okay".

"Come on, (Y/N). Let's go" said Shorter and Skipper. You follow Shorter and Skipper.

Timeskip

"Here we are" said Shorter.

"Where are we?" asked me.

"We are in Chinatown. Let's go eat at my sister's restaurant" said Shorter.

You guys then at Shorter sister restaurant. You sit there and order.

What should I order? I never eat any Chinese food.

"What would you like to order? " asked Shorter sister.

"Er...  I would like to have some dim sum, please."

"Okay. What would you like to have, little boy? " asked his sister to Skipper.

"Nothing. I don't want to eat" said Skipper. They wait for food to arrive.

"(Y/N), how long you couple with him? " asked Shorter.

"A few hours ago".

"Oh.. Well then". You tell to them how you meet Ash? How you fall in love with him and how he falls in love with you?

While you are chatting with them, you didn't realize your food had arrived.

Huh.. That took a lot of time to write. I'm sorry because of the slow update and I really don't have any ideas to write. Next month, I have a test so I need to focus on my study. Sorry about my English. I hope you guys like it. I'm really busy next month and if you guys had any ideas you can comment. Bye 👋