Chapter 6: Eiji Okumura

Ash P.O.V 

I left (Y/N) with Shorter and Skipper. "Why does old man wants to meet me right now!!". 

I started my motorcycle and went to Papa Dino's house. Then, I arrive at Papa Dino's house. As I about to enter. 

"Ash, boy. What are you doing here?" asked Marvin while smoking. 

"I came because the old man wants to meet me. He's in, right?" said me.

Suddenly, Marvin blocks my way and says "Watch your mouth, boy. Call him Papa Dino, got it!"

"I came to see Dino not you" said me and walk toward the door. 

"Aren't you gonna make more of those videos?" asked Marvin. Then, I stop walking.

"I was a fan of yours, you know?" continued Marvin. "Even now, I could still....

"You fag" I cut him out. 

"What!!"

"I said you're a fag, your white swine, Marvin" I said and started walking away from him.

Then, I enter Papa Dino's room. "Morning, Ash" said the old man. I closed the door. "I was just having breakfast. Care to join me?"

"I'm here for business" said me.

"Ash, I told you much time. Take your hands out of your pockets when you're talking to me. You want my men to take it off for you"

I get annoyed and take off my jacket. "Why did you make them do it?" asked me. "What goes behind your back? That was nobody" said Papa Dino.

I get angry and push all the food on the table. "NOBODY? A MAN IS DEAD!!"

"PAPA!!" shouted his butler while kick the door( I don't know if papa dino calls them butler or something) They hold their gun toward me.

"It's nothing, stay outside". Then, his butler or something left the room. "I apologize if I left you out"

"That not it. You promised that you wouldn't kill anyone"

"This was an exception. He was just a rat, not a member of the syndicate. That's why I had them do it. But how did you find out?"

"The guys were acting weird so I had my eyes on them"

"Oh.. That's how you be a boss. I knew you were cut out to be a leader. Do you put this right arm to use for me"

"Sure. I help you walk"

"I see you've acquired a bit of cockiness. You used to cry like a baby every time I gave you a task"

"Sorry. I had a bad memory"

"But there is something you shouldn't forget. I picked you off the streets. Don't forget that. You know I love you, sweetheart".

(Y/N) P.O.V

Me, Shorter and Skipper just finished our food. "Wow. So delicious. I never eat any Chinese food" said me. "Eh?? That why did you ordered dim sum?" asked Shorter. "Because I watched this anime, my favorite character named China(from anime Hetalia) who loves to eat dim sum so that why I want to try it"."What a weird reason" said Shorter. "Hah??!! What are you saying!!". "Nothing" said Shorter.

Suddenly, my phone ring. "Hey, Ash". Shorter and Skipper watched me calling Ash. "What? Cancel our date. Okay" then Ash ends our call. 

"What's wrong, (Y/N)? You look sad" asked Skipper. "Ash had to cancel our date. He said that he has a business to do" said me. "Don't be sad. Just be happy, okay" said Skipper. "Yeah!! Be happy, (Y/N)!" said Shorter. "Well okay, then". I hang out with Skipper and Shorter in Chinatown. After a couple of hours, I decided to go home. 

The next day

You were sleeping until you hear your alarm clock. You wake up and turn off the clock. You watched your clock. "It's 8 a.m. I think I should meet Ash today".

You took a shower and eat your breakfast. After breakfast, you start to dress up. You wore a purple shirt and blue shorts and karasuno jacket (from anime Haikyuu). You went to Ash's house. 

After a few minutes, you arrived in front of Ash's house. You knocked on the door. The door opens and Skipper appears.

"Oh, hey there, (Y/N). What's bring you here?" asked Skipper.

"Hi Skipper. I'm here to meet Ash. Is he here?" asked (Y/N).

"No. He went somewhere else. You can come in and wait for him" said Skipper.

"Sure, thanks Skipper".

"You're welcome". You and Skipper hang out in the bar and wait for Ash. You told Skipper how was your life and a joke.

"Ha..ha..ha.. You're funny, (Y/N). No wonder Shorter likes you" said Skipper. 

"What??"

"Ops.. I accidentally said it. No, it just Shorter likes you but he knew that you and Ash are a couple. He loves you as a close friend. He also promised to himself that he will protect and make you happy with Ash. But don't tell Shorter about this, okay" said Skipper.

"Okay".

A few hours later

The door was opened by Ash. "Yo, Ash. (Y/N) waited for you a few hours ago" said Skipper. "Where is she?" asked Ash. "There she is" said Skipper while pointing his finger to (Y/N). Ash comes to me and sits opposite me. "Sorry for keep you waiting" said Ash. "It's okay, Ash" said (Y/N).

Suddenly, Skipper opens the door and there are 2 men behind him. 

"What are you scared of? This way" said Skipper. The 2 men follow him. "Here they are, Ash. Your guest from Japan" said Skipper. "Sorry, (Y/N). We talk later. I have something they want" said Ash. 

"I'm a photographer from Japan. I want to ask about your gang for a magazine article" said the man with a beard. "What do you want to know?" asked Ash. "Can I take a few pictures first?" said the same man again. "Not the face" said Ash. "Sure. Eiji, get ready". Then, the boy named Eiji prepares his camera.

Eiji P.O.V

Then, I prepare my camera. "Do you use kids for assistant in Japan?" asked Ash. "I'm older than you" said me. I saw a (h/c) haired girl who was seating near Ash.

She looks beautiful. Her (e/c) eyes were so pretty and (h/c) hair make her so gorgeous. Who is she? No, Eiji! Do your work.

 I saw a gun and asked if the gun was real. He gave me the gun and touch the gun. Then, me, Skipper and that girl seating together. "Hi, my name is Eiji Okumura" said me to the girl. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)".

I'm sorry because I didn't publish any new chapters for a month!! Last month, I'm really busy because of the exam and my mother forgot to bring my phone. This week also busy because I have to celebrate the most important celebration in my life. Maybe in the next two months I'm going to publish chapter 7. Hope you guys like the story. Sorry my English was bad. Thank you for support my story. This my first story ever. Thank you!!!