Chapter 9: Love

Heyo! i'm back! i'm gonna stay at home for a month and i was bored so i write this. Sorry it was short. Thank you for read my story. Actually i have sooooooo many homework but i don't care!! tomorrow i have online classes. it so annoying!! Stay safe! stay at home!

>The next day<

I spend my time watching haikyuu while eating ice cream. "Aww... there are so cute. I love them so much!!".(yeah, me too reader-san >-<). I enjoy watching anime until i heard someone knock the door. 

I stand up and open the door. It was Eiji who knocks the door. "Hi, (Y/N). May i come in?" asked Eiji with a polite tone. "Yes. You can sit on a sofa" said me. Eiji sat on the sofa and i brought two cups of tea. I placed the tea and sat in front Eiji. "So what bring you here?" i asked. "Well, i want to tell you that Ash in a prison right now" said Eiji. "What happened?" asked me. "Someone had kill Marvin and blamed Ash for it" said Eiji. 

"Me and Ibe want to visit Ash and I want to ask if you want to visit him?" asked Eiji. 

"i don't know. What if Ash don't want to meet me? what if he hates me?"

"what do you mean? Ash really wants to meet you" said Eiji.

"even if i the reason why Skipper died?" 

"stop saying like that. you're not the reason for Skipper dead. Ash loves you so much. He ready to sacrifice himself just to protect you. When i visited him in the hospital, he told me about you. How he loves you so much. So please visit him" said Eiji then bowed.

"(Y/N)! Ash really loves you! go meet him!"

"Okay, Eiji. I want to meet him" said me. Eiji started to smile. "okay! let's go!"

>In the prison< 

Me, Eiji, Ibe and Charlie are waiting for someone. 

"Wassup, Shunichi!" said a man with light brown hair. "Yo, Max!" said Ibe and hugged the man. 

"Who is he?" asked me. "His name is Max Lobo. We want to meet him and him for help" said Charlie.

Sorry it was short and my english are horrible. btw i wanna ask. should i make haikyuu x reader? please answer! okay, bye2. Stay safe! stay at home! don't forget to wash your hand!!