Marriage is a really big deal!

"Can we play now, daddy! I've been a good girl all day just like you asked!" Says a young woman with her face filled with lust. She raises her dress revealing ropes tied all around her body and nipple piercings.

"Yeah, that's me...looking like a complete slut. Before you judge me, this happened the day after my wedding so I'm officially married. Y'know, I wasn't always like this. I used to be an abstinent girl who had no lustful desires. All I wanted to do was one day get married to my boyfriend and start a family..., but I have friends who tricked me out of being pure. Get ahold of yourself, Miu, you did it for his sake! Right, so where was I? Oh right. Let's go back to when I was a pure hard working woman!"

In an office building, countless phones ring just as fast as they're being hung up. Pens are moving across paper as quick as the wind. The only words to be heard are "Shunya industries, please hold."

"Miu, it's only a day and then I'll be back in town." My boyfriend over the phone says frantically trying to calm me down. "Look at the bright side, I come back home on a weekend."

I smile and wipe away my tears while I blow my nose.

"OK, that's fine. I'll see you when you get back" I respond.

I hang up the phone and take a deep breath.

"It's all in the tears girls!"

Alright, I said I was pure, I never said I was perfect! Just keep reading

My friends begin to laugh.

"I knew that nice girl routine was all an act." A friend said.

I guess while I'm at it, I should introduce you to the demo- I mean friends that assist me throughout my journey through womanhood. The honey blonde woman there is Mika or Michelle as she likes to be called. She fully embraces American society and is what the kids on the internet call an "Ameriboo". The one in the middle, who calls herself " blessed in the chest" is Ringo. She's a hard-working woman with two kids and a loving husband...just don't get her drunk. The last one, Satan herself, Han. Han is....wild. She fights, works out, parties, and has sex with any man that even remotely shows her any form of kindness. She's secretly a sub underneath all those abs and that dominant personality, but she's sweet and loving...when she wants something. Ugh, look at me using terms like "sub"...I disgust myself. On with the story!

"Alright, girls, it's time for some serious talk," says Ringo as she claps her hands. "What are we going to do for little Miu's birthday?"

"How about we go to a restaurant and eat something there after some karaoke?" Responded Mika.

"Or, and hear me out, we go have a nice little party." Said Han grabbing a drink out of the fridge.

We look at her with skepticism as she sits and drinks. She looks up at us and we look at each other. Ringo breaks the silence.

"What do you mean "Little", Han?" Ringo asked.

"Exactly what I said. A little get together between the 4 of us. We just sit and talk about how well we've matured and whether or not we're satisfied with where we are in life. Order some food and watch some movies. There's this one American flick I like called "Sleepless in Seattle" that I think you guys might enjoy." She responded.

Baffled by her response, we take a long pause before my phone rings.

"Excuse me, I have to take this." I say while speed walking my way out of the room.

The caller ID showed me that it was Kira, my long time boyfriend of 13 years...the same guy I bawled my eyes out to earlier. He's been so sweet to me for the longest so one day during 2nd year of middle school, I confessed my love to him. Ever since then, we've been close...the only problem I had with Kira is that I felt like he'd do small things on the side to arouse me knowing full well I was saving myself for marriage. I'm not going to lie and say that it didn't work, but I was a girl who stuck to her guns and refused to give in to the temptations of lust....was. Did I mention how hung he is?