The Goddess and her Empire!

Around 1:55 PM, I had arrived at "Empire", the name of the building Han told me to meet her at, but as always, she was nowhere to be found. I figured this would be the case, but I didn't really think she'd be on time. I walked in and say a large lobby area that seemed normal enough.

"Um hello?" I asked without receiving a response.

I continued walking around the huge lobby seeing the different rooms until I am stopped by a well dressed Man.

"Can I help you with something? He asked.

"Yes, I'm looking for Han Komatsu." I answered.

He stood there looking confused.

"Oh, that's right. I'm looking for "Lord Goddess"

"Ooh!! Why didn't you say so!?" He asked signaling me to follow him. "Lord Goddess has her hands full today with all the new additions today, but she's expecting a guest to personally tour. Just wait right here and she'll be out in a second."

I stood to wait for what seemed like 30 minutes, but within that time I decided to look around the room. It was a huge lobby with doors lining the walls with different signs on beside them. One saying "Rave room" while another says supplies closet.

"A party palace?" I thought to myself continuing to look around.

"Who are you?" A voice shouted from across the room.

I turned around to see Han dressed in Royal apparel...which really looked good. Honestly, I always thought that Han was a descendant of royalty or something...she's too beautiful not to be.

"It's me, Miu. You told me to meet you here at 2."

Her eyes light up as she rushes over to hug me and rubs her face against mine.

"Oh my God!!! You're finally here!!!" She screamed gleefully while continuing to hug all over me. "I hope you're ready for the greatest experience of your life."

I gulp out of nervousness as her expression drastically changes. I love Han so much that I usually forget about how sexually active she is...and because of her sexual activeness, she gets scary when she hasn't...done the deed within a certain amount of time. Whatever she has to show me, it's either going to be mentally scarring or truly the greatest thing I've ever experienced.

"Reopen the gates, Isshin." She said.

"Yes, Lord Goddess" he responded.

The large doors open up and reveal a wide hallway full of doors with signs next to them.

"We're going to go through each of these doors to make sure you get the full experience. This first door is filled with what we refer to as "traps". They come in all sizes and ages, but one thing is for sure, they know who their mommy is."

"Mommy?" I said confused as to what she meant. "What does that mean?"

She simply smiled at me and opens the door revealing woman clothed in Red latex arm gloves, leggings, and a thin one strap one piece. The smell of the room was disgusting, but I pulled through it for Han. Everything seemed to normalise even after the girls in latex bowed to Han until a little girl came from another room with mark written all over her ass labeled "cum dump" and "100% anal slave"

"Um...Han...who's that little girl?"

She continued to smile which got increasingly creepier. She grabbed me by the hand after rubbing the little girl's head and led me toward the room where the little girl came from. What I saw next threw me for a loop....for those of you reading who aren't over 18, you might want to stop reading right here...this is where it starts to get weird as fuck. Then again, if you've been reading since chapter one then there isn't shit I can really say....enjoy I guess.