«one»

Fukuoka, Japan,
February 2019

I arrived in Fukuoka Airport safely this morning.

The temperature was probably around 5°C in here. I clenched my teeth and hugged my self because of the coldness. Don't blame me, okay? I'm from a tropical country where the citizens don't get used to with this kind of weather, and I'm grateful for that because winter will never be my old friend whom I would be waiting in every year.

I checked my handphone while I was waiting for the taxi. There was 3 new chats on my LINE app. I opened it one by one. First chat was from my Mum, asking me whether I had arrived or not. I replied yes Mum I'll call you later. Second chat was from Okaasan, the owner of hosting home where I supposed to be lived while I was here, sending me their home's address and told me to be careful. I smiled happily when read it.

This is the second time I went to Japan. I went to this country six years ago through some student-exchange 6 months program from my junior high school. Then I was placed at Watanabe's family in Fukuoka. They are 4 people family consist of father, mother, also two adorable children named Haru-chan and Airi-chan!

Long short story, I became so close to the family and keep in touch until now. Moreover, Okaasan (mother) and Otoosan (father) are such a kind of super modern and trendy parent! I mean, how often do you found someone else's parent is a big fans to wordwide famous boygroup from Korea called Big Bang, huh?

Anyway, I was in college holiday now and I kind of bored to stay on my home country. After pleaded and lick my parent's boots, I was permitted to have 1 week holiday in here but with one condition: I have to live in Okaasan and Otoosan's house again. Of couse I agreed fastly. After all, I really miss them so much!

I replied Okaasan's chat: Arigato, Okaasan! I'll see you later xoxo.

Afterwards, there was a chat from my bestie, Zia. It was like, uhm, 6 new chats. I rolled my eyes. This kid must be sending me a fangirling stuffs if the number of chat was that much. After I was already in the taxi on the way to Watanabe's family house, I opened the chat and read it thoroughly.

▪▪▪▪▪

Zia bitChy
OMG Arrrr you have to check
out on this!!!!!!!

Zia bitChy
YG wants to debut a new boy
group called Treasure

Zia bitChy
and I swear 7 of them are
really hottie and cutie and
talented as fuck

Zia bitChy
I just finished the whole eps
of YG Treasure Box andddd

Zia bitChy
I WAS SO HAPPY MY FIRST
BIAS MADE IT INTO THE
DEBUT TEAM OMG

Zia bitChy
he's so handsome and I
swear you would love him
as well bitCh

Me
Wow. No kind word or
chitchat talk like asking me
whether I've arrived or not?

Me
I srsly considering you again
as my d only 1 bestie on my lyf

Zia bitChy
did your plane has an
accident?

Me
Yea. This is me chatting you
from heaven

Me
Apparently I have nothing
to do at all in here

Me
so yeah here I am
replying your chat patiently

Me
eventhough you are so
disqualified as my bestie :)