«two»

♡♡♡

Aria's Journal
July, 2013
Day 180 in Japan

Hi, I'm writing in Fukuoka Airport. I'm going home today and I want to cry because turns out 180 days is NOT ENOUGH in here :""(

I will miss Watanabe's family so much. Like so so so so much. I wish I had a fun family like them in Indonesia. Especially Okaasan and Otoosan, they're the coolest parent ever! They even gave me a lot of Big Bang's merchandise that very precious to me!

I will miss Airi-chan so much as well. She's so adorable and I just want to kidnap her and adopt her as my sister when she was hugging my thigh in the airport. My heart was broken seeing she cried so much for me. I mean, no one ever crying over me except for Airi-chan, and it was just so sweet of her!

For Haru-chan, well, I don't want to adopt him as my brother because he would be disturbing me all day in my home, so hell no thanks. But I will miss his annoying presence when he rap to me. Even though I barely understand what he was saying because he was rapping in Japanese so fast (except for 'Aria-chan wa baka desu' part which means Aria-chan is stupid), I have to say that kid is talented as fuck.

And he was kind of sweet when he said 'I will working hard to be a wordwide famous rapper for you, Aria-chan!'. Sadly it was 9 years old kid who said that to me.

Yeah, nevertheless, I promise to going back to here someday!

♡♡♡

Present Day

"Haru-chan?!"

I stood up from the shockness that was enfulging me. I must be hallucinating, I thought blankly on my mind. I must love the handsome boy so much and my brain put his face to Haru-chan's face. Yes, it must be like that.

"Woaaa, Aria-chan!" Haru-chan shouted happily. His 'Perfect-All-Kill' face looked so bright now because he was smiling widely to me.

And I wasn't even exaggerating when I said 'Perfect-All-Kill'. His face features looked really God alike with his pointy nose, sharp jaw, wide eyes with its double eyelid, and plump lips. And that hair!!! Haru-chan whom I knew was almost bald and using a hat oftenly. How could he has that tousled yet flowing hair right now?

Seriously, I didn't know puberty would be change a person this much.

Then suddenly Haru-chan walked closer to me and and and

he

was

hugging

me.

Tightly, I must say.

I would be lying if I said my heart wasn't thumping so hard. I mean, I was being hugged by a handsome and tall guy who is really my type! I am a perfectly healthy woman who has hormone, okay? And why does he smelled so fucking good for a God's sake?!

I quickly shook my head. This is Haru-chan, a boy who is like your own brother. And he is 15 fucking years old. Did you forget? Now get the fuck off from him.

"Umm, hello? I have a thing called 'personal space' and you're invading it right now." I muttered.

Haru-chan chuckled and he stopped hugging, but he was still standing closer to me.