«nine»

Aria's POV

Haruto was acting more weird.

Not to mention the we-almost-kiss-and-forget-about-the fact-Haruto-is-younger-than-me-and-will-debut-as-an-idol-and-totally-banned-from-dating situations, twice. And after I thought we could acting normal again when we were home after we bought Taiyaki- he suddenly avoided me again.

Man, I swear taking care of the 10 years old Haruto was much easier than this.

Feeling clueless and confused, finally I decided to make a call to Zia.

"Oh?" she greeted me, "You're finally remember if you have an amazing bestie here in Indonesia who were waiting for your call that almost never happened??"

If it wasn't dramatic, it wasn't Zia.

"Zi, you're acting like I'm the boyfriend who went aboard admitting if I'm purely want to study but actually bitching around with local pretty woman!" I chided her annoyingly.

"Well, maybe you ARE." she replied back. "Unless, you're actually bitching around with an-idol-wanna-be who has gorgeous face and amazing deep voice, a complete package of-"

"Oh, shut the fuck up, Zi." I cut her off.

I couldn't see Zia but I was pretty sure currently she was pouting her lips like a petulant kid.

"So, what's happened? What did you do today? And why are you calling me? There must be something happened." she guessed suspiciously.

Eventhough she's as annoying as she could be, but she's actually a great bestfriend- the kind of person who always ready to support your back no matter what happened. And apparently, having such a sharp instinct. She's always know if there's something wrong with me.

I finally ended up told her anything. I know it probably would invite a kind of envious and toxic feeling to her, but I'm sure our relationship is not that shallow where it could be broken just by a boy. Moreover, a boy who much younger to us. After all, we believed if a guy doesn't worth it to make us ditching each other. Well, maybe not a guy- but a food.

And trust me, it happened once where we fought pathetically because of food.

"...and now suddenly he's avoiding me again. I'm literally confused with what should I do to or with him." I ended my story.

"Aria." Zia called my name.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm curious how Haruto seems like when he's just waking up? You know, I always pictured it if he would have that cute and wake up hair popping out from his head but I think he could be the type one which he'll comb his hair neatly right after he woke up-"

"ZIA! Are you even LISTENING to ME???" I yelled at her impatiently.

"What? Of course! I even asked the details that you missed!" she defended herself in no sense.

"Fine, I'll just hang up this call." I threatened her.

"Wait- I'm just kidding, bitj. You're not fun." she held me. "Okay, I'm gonna be serious right now. Is it not clear if both of you are like each other??? Like, gurl, you always mock me if I'm the one who DENSE. But look at yourself!"

I bit my lips worriedly. "It's not like I didn't know. I know, but I don't want continue this relationship any further." I said.

"Don't you dare to say to me because HaRuTo iS So MuCH yoUNGer tO mE because it's so lame."

"Well, it's one of the reason. But you know the main reason! C'mon, Zia, Haruto is gonna be an worldwide idol and imagine he has unhealthy fans like you, like more much more unhealthy compared than you plus the possessive treat. What would happened, do you think???" I almost screamed to her.