«five»

I woke up for smelling something good from downstairs.

I opened my eyes and sat down, trying to collect all of my consciousness. Habitually, I searched my phone and found it on the drawer besides my bed. I took it and checked on the newest notifications. There was 10 unread chats from Zia (of course I'll ignore it) and 2 unread texts from unknown number. I frowned. I clicked on the message and read it thoroughly.

Oh, God. Why did this kid have to be so adorable?

If he continued to do these sweet things, my sanity to consider him as my own brother would be gone forever. Ugh. Don't be so pitiful, Aria! Okay, for now, let's just keep it cool. I started to type my reply for his text, and tried to making it as casually as I could.

To: +81 XXX XXX XX
Time: 07.35
Of course I've already asleep, duh.
You forgot that I'm such a heavy sleeper?
Anyway, I'll saved your number!

When I added Haruto's phone number to my contacts, suddenly my phone was buzzing again. It's Haruto, replying my previous text.

From: Haruto
Time : 07.39
Yo, come down here, sleepyhead.
Have a breakfast!

***

Turns out it was a salmon miso soup that woke me up from my sleep.

I squealed excitedly when I saw those foods.

"Okaasan! Thank you for making this soup, I was really craving for this, you know? This is perfect for a breakfast in this kind of weather!!"

"If only Haruto-kun and Airi-chan were excited like you everytime I made a breakfast, I would be so happy to cook next time." she said and chuckled.

"Haha! I'm always excited and joyful everytime you cook." Haruto said sulkily.

By the way, his after wake up face looked so weirdly adorable. With his messy-but-still-okay black jet hair that I really wanted to ruffle it so much, and a little bit puffy in the under of his eyes. And that plump-ish lips. It looked so fresh and smooth and I wondered how soft his lips-

I slapped both of my cheek.

"Ari-chan! Why did you slap your face?" Okaasan was asking me shockingly.

I was grinning sheepishly. "Sorry, Okaasan. I'm feeling so sleepy so I slapped on my face." I lied.

In front of me, Haruto was smirking. "I can lend you my hands instead, if you want." he teased me while showing me his palm and long fingers. It looked so manly yet beautiful though.

Well, if you lend me your hand, I want they do something else to me though...

GOSH. WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY MIND.

I managed to reply his joke coldly. "Try me. I could pay it back double, you know?"

Haruto was about to reply me when Okaasan interrupt him.

"You two! Just finish your breakfast instead of bickering to each other!" she scolded us while searching for something on the kitchen cabinet.

Suddenly she was hitting her forehead exasperatedly. "Gosh, I'm forgot to buy a sugar. Haruto, Ari-chan, please take care of the house. I want to go to grocery market." she said.

I didn't have time to respond Okaasan and she went away quickly from the dining room. Then, I could hear a slammed door sound from the living room and Okaasan must be already went out.

And there was a silence between me and Haruto.

"Sooo.." said Haruto who was breaking the silence firstly. "What time do you want to go for today, Aria-chan?"