«four»

♡♡♡

Aria's Journal
March, 2013
Day 69 in Japan

I really want to destroy that connecting door between my room and Haru-chan's, then build a wall over it so that kid can't annoys me again!!!

He disturbed me literally everynight through that door in the most annoying way ever. The worst was yesterday, when he was scaring me with constantly knocking at the door and making a sound like 'boooo' in the MIDNIGHT.

And today, he was sending a snake toy between the hole from under the door and making my heart almost stopped!!!!

That kid is really be DEAD on me.

♡♡♡

Present Day

I never knew that hearing a husky and deep voice in the night could be so... exciting.

I quickly shook my head. What the hell, Aria. This is the same kid who was disturbing you everynight through the door 6 years ago. I told my self.

"W-why?" I nervously asked.

"Nothing. I just want to check on you because I heard a girl's screaming faintly before. So I thought you were having a problems." he answered.

I face palmed my self. That must be Zia's screaming on my phone. "Sorry, that was my friend. I was video calling with her."

"Oh, I see. What are you guys talking about to make her screaming, huh?" asked Haruto while chuckling.

Huh. What do you think?

"Um, actually, remember when I told Okaasan that I knew about your debut from my bestfriend? Well, she was watching YGTB and you're her first bias. Then I told her that turns out you're the son of family who's been hosting me in Japan. And she was screaming." I admitted to him.

"Wow, what a small world for you to have a bestfriend that actually my fans." he commented.

"Um, no. I think the world is big and you just got almost half of woman population in the world to be a sucker for you. Congratulations." I quipped him.

Haruto laughed. "Not actually a half. You're not my fans!" he exclaimed.

WHO SAYS? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I WAS FANGIRLING OVER YOUR GOD DAMN FACE, RIGHT.

"Well, I think I've already be your fans since you were singing to me in the dining room. That was really entertaining." I managed to tease him instead.

A long paused from Haruto.

"Hello?" I called him.

"O-oh, I see. I'm glad you enjoyed my performance." he said shyly and let a small chuckle to cover his nervousness.

Gosh. This kid is still a shy one.

I thought it gotten better since he debut, but the shy trait from him probably would be never gone. I remember when I was arrived at Japan 6 years ago, he was the one whom I consider to be the most difficult to get along with because of his shyness. But because of my stubborness to get closer with this kid, finally he opened up to me after one month. Turns out he's annoying as fuck. Almost regret my decision at that time, FYI.