·Prologue·

Marci Bell

"Your not allowed to see any other men sweetheart." He commanded.

His voice was husky making a shiver of electricity flow down my spine causing my panties to become completely soaked. He smirked at me seeing my flustered face, satisfying him. A loud bang from the door opening, revealed a tall, lean man I've come to see a lot.

The young man passed by me smirking. I cringed, my patience for these two has gone down tremendously. I rolled my eyes, the agitation clear from my expression.

"Excuse me gentleman, but i'm no one's plaything. I won't have you drag me along like you own me, anymore." I turned away. My hand finding the door handle, however, unable to leave.

Confusion was now a common feeling in my everyday life. And all that's swirling through my head is that
"I need to get away."
-------------‐‐---------
"...and Mr.Johnson my dating life is not your concern, so please don't make it yours." I commented before slowly opening the door.

My feet carried me hurriedly down the hallway,toward the elevator. I finally allowed the tears to run along my cheeks as I was confined alone between the elevator walls. The dingo resounded before the doors slide apart allowing me to step out.

The buildings two stone doors seemed to get smaller and smaller as the taxi drove further and further away. I felt the cool breeze hit my bare skin as I slipped from the leather seats and onto my grass coated lawn. My black Range Rover brought a smile to my face. A sense of comfort washed over me as I continued my way to the front door of my apartment. Unlocking the door I hurried inside and settled in. I scoffed in annoyance before placing my keys on the Japanese flower designed drawer near the door.

"Alright then, where'd I put that icecream." Narrowing my brows together.

I made my way upstairs, a bowl of Blue Bell Vanilla flavored ice cream and whipped cream in hand. I bumped the door open with my hip. I sighed deeply feeling exhaustion take over my entire body. Wanting the comfort of my bed more and more every step I took caused me to fall face first on the bed. I placed the dessert on the dresser drawer before beginning to hang up my suit. I rushed into the bathroom to put on my slacks and a plain blue crop sweater. I came out the bathroom with my fuzzy slides on my feet. Getting to the end of my bed I fell face first on the silky lavender sheets screaming into the closest pillow before grabbing the delicious sin of mine starting to drown myself along with my sorrows.

Why did he play me? Why'd I have to fall for his sweet words? This is all just a bunch of bullshit...!!!

I thought about everything that's happened the past few days. I kept repeating a certain persons name and every time my heart beats faster making my body crave for his touch. I shook my head removing him from my mind hating how I still react towards him.

We weren't always liked this or rather... I wasn't always this stupid. I'd never thought he'd affect me so much. It made me sick of how much I revolved around him. My mind, heart, body... my everything belonged to him.

In all honesty I did not know how fucked up I was until...

I WAS FUCKED UP!!