Chapter 4

Double update cause ily.

Question: WHO ELSE LOVES THE FOSTERS?

Vote

Comment

<^_^<               >^_^>

"Get your ass down here now." Stiles hissed into his phone as we walked through the boys' locker room. "We have a job to do."

"Dude, I'm already in bed." Scott said from the other line. "And aren't we getting a little old for this?"

"We do this for Coach."

"I thought we did this to Coach?" I asked, taking the flashlight for him.

"Whatever, okay?" He opened the locker, setting down the bag full of supplies. "You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff, he loves it."

"But it's the middle of the night."

I pulled out my phone checking the time. "12:15 actually."

I heard the door open and I smirked recognizing it as Scott. Stiles didn't notice as he continued moving stuff and talking. "Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? Five, four, three, two-" 

He spun around letting out a scream as Scott stood there, his red eyes glowing. "One."

"I hate you."

<^_^<           >^_^>

Isaac and I got out of the car the next morning, immediately hearing the twins conversation with Scott. "You need a pack. We need an Alpha."

"Yeah, absolutely not." Stiles told them. "That's hilarious though."

"You came to us for help, we helped."

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp, that's not helping. That's actually counter-productive."

I began walking towards them, Isaac on my tail.

"Why would I say yes?"

"We'd add strength, we'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no."

"I can think of one," I intervened, stepping next to Scott with my arms crossed, "Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." 

Aiden growled, lifting his head to show his blue eyes and sharp teeth. "You wanna try?" I nodded, stepping forward about to attack when Isaac and Scott grabbed my wrists and I rolled my eyes, stepping back again. 

Scott turned towards the twins again. "Sorry, but they don't trust you, and neither do I."

Scott began walking past and Stiles and Isaac followed. "Oh and one more thing," I said turning to Aiden. I brought my knee up and nailed him in the crotch, smiling in satisfaction as he groaned. With that I skipped away and joined Isaac, grabbing his arm and wrapping it around my shoulders as he laughed.

<^_^<          >^_^>