Chapter 6

IT'S ONLY BEEN A WEEK SINCE THE SHOW UGH.

MAZE RUNNER COMES OUT FRIDAY ASDFGHJKL YES DYLAN YES. I'M SEEING IT OPENING NIGHT :D

Question: Who else already misses Teen Wolf?

Question: Who else is really excited for Maze Runner?

<^_^<               >^_^>

The bass boomed from around us, lights flashing and people jumping and dancing. I wrapped my arms around Isaac's neck grinning at him. The teal paint went from my left eye and swirled down my face and neck and down my chest. It skipped over the sports bra and continued down to end at my hip, all while small swirls came off of it. The paint on my hip was slightly smeared due to Isaac's hands that were placed there.

He leaned forward, kissing my neck once which had me laughing slightly. He looked down at me, pulling me closer so our chests touched, Isaac's bare stomach touching mine. Time seemed to escape us as we stared into each other's eyes. I forgot everything around me, the party, the music, the lights, the Nephalem problem, the evil masked demonic ninja men, everything.

It was just Isaac and I, dancing together. He leaned in closer, our lips about to touch when Allison ran up looking at me funny. (A/N: Allison, you cock block XD) I groaned and rolled my eyes as the music pooled in again and the party came back. "Can I help you?"

She ignored my sass, looking at the back of my ear. Isaac gave her a funny look, "what? What's wrong?"

Allison moved to him and looked behind his ear. "There's something behind your guy's heads, behind your ear." She pulled away and grabbed both of our arms, pulling us through the crowd and into the small bathroom.

"Look, turn to the mirror." Isaac and I moved to it, folding our ears so we could see behind them. "It looks like the number five." Rustling and heavy breathing had me turning around. 

"Do you hear that?" I asked, looking over to the ice buckets. I slowly made my way there, looking behind it. I gasped, seeing Ethan on the floor shaking, his eyes open and filled with fear. I immediately dropped to my knees and pulled him from behind it, leaning him against the wall.

Isaac and Allison crouched down as well. I took ahold of his face, slapping it yet he remained motionless. Igrabbed his arm ready to break it when Allison interrupted. "What're you doing?"

"It'll trigger the healing," I said and Isaac took his arm away from me with a hesitant look.

"I'll do it. Last time you had to hurt one of the twins you didn't really stop." I rolled my eyes, knowing he was right. I can't risk it, especially with all these people here. I nodded and he squeezed Ethan's arm, snapping it and making him scream. He fell unconsious right after, but at least he wasn't frozen anymore.

Allison turned his head, looking behind his ear and we saw the backwards five again. "It's the same."

 Isaac and I helped him up, an arm around each of us and we carried him out. Everyone was gone and judging by Derek's presence, he kicked them out. It was Isaac, Allison, Aiden, Ethan, Scott, Derek, Kira, and I left in the room, standing by the walls. But when I looked closer I gulped, seeing the five shadow men that attacked Isaac and I standing in a circle in the middle of the room.  

They all simultaneously turned towards Aiden and he took a step back. "Guys, they're all looking at me. Why're they all looking at me?!" They took a step forward at once and Scott growled stepping forward. Derek and Scott began fighting the men who acted as if it ws nothing. They dodged every swing, always getting a hit on Scott and Derek who were never able to return it.